𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

2 years later y/n passed away. she didn't have any health conditions or anything, she just died of old age. everyone was sad about it. jaeden and wyatt ran out of an interview that was on national tv. everyone was sad of course, but also a bit happy. y/n got to be with her true love, she never found anyone after finns death. she stayed true to her love.

the gang burning y/n next to finn. she always talked about it when she hung out with them, so in heaven, her and finn wouldn't get lost or have trouble finding each other.
a/n: some of you may not believe in
heaven, but please follow it for the sake of this
story. please do not bash
people in the comments because of their beliefs.
i also do not know what it's like up there so i'll just make it up.

meanwhile in heaven...

y/n woke up. where was she. why did she feel shorter? so much younger?

"where am i?" she asked.

a voice answered her.

you are in heaven. it said. you are a teenager now because in heaven, we made you the age when you had the most fun and enjoyed. you may see people in the real world, but they cannot see you. now enjoy. you can visit people in dreams, but only once a week. it finished.

y/n looked behind her and saw many people. just like the real world. except the floor was made up of white clouds. she was confused for a bit until she turned around again to see...

finn.

he looked exactly like when she last saw him. he was so handsome, beautiful even. they looked at each other for a minute and ran to each other and gave each other a tight hug. finn kissed y/n passionately.

"is it really you?" y/n said through happy tears.

"yes it is princess." finn told her and kissed her once again.

"i've waited. waited so long for you. ive always heard you talk to me and i've always listened. i love you y/n and i will never stop." he told the girl in front of him who was in awe. they were both happy.

"i love you too finn. forever" y/n said back with a smile. it was the smile that finn loved.

"wanna see what i've prepared for you this whole time?" finn was excited to show her.

"of course!" y/n pulled on finns arm and they walked like that all the way to a beautiful cottage. it was full of flowers. the sky reflected with so many colors. finn knew y/n wanted to have her perfect date at sunset. near the flowers, there were a set of two white chairs and a table. two cups of lemonade and two plates of chocolate ice cream. y/ns favorite.

"so you heard everything i said? this whole time?" y/n was shocked. he really cared enough to listen to her all these years because he loved her. he stayed true to it.

"yes i did princess." finn said with a smile and there was a silence that followed it. y/n was looking at the beautiful view. but the view in front of finn was even more perfect. he broke the silence.

"so uh were teens forever now. and i never got to ask you to be my girlfriend." finn began "so y/n watson, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.