𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

y/n felt like her heart burst out of her chest

she couldn't believe it. he felt the same way as her. she stayed in silence for a while. forgetting everything that has happened. until finn spoke up

"i'm sorry" he said

"for what" y/n replied

"for saying that i loved you. i know what you're thinking we just met and i'm sorry if i creep you out now but please don't make this change our friendship. i understand you might not feel the same way and that's fine i just-" he was interrupted as y/n looked up at him and kissed his check.

"dont i get to say something too?" y/n said, finally about to confess her feelings for him

"oh yeah right" finn kept hesitating on what he was saying, despite of what just happened. he was eager to hear what his dream girl had to say.

"i'm in love with you too finn, and i don't think i'll ever stop loving you."

"really?" finn said with a happy smile

"really" y/n said with a giggle

"holy shit" he said, grabbing her waist to lay her down so that he was on top of her. he placed kisses all over her face and neck playfully like a dog meeting a new person. he didn't kiss her on the lips though. he remembered her saying her first kiss wanted to be special. so he waited until he took her out on a special date to do it. he wouldn't want to have his first kiss when their lives were on the line. he just needed to wait until this was over.

"finn" y/n said with a giggle

"yes, princess?" he leaned up on top of her, his raven curls falling on the side of his face. she admired him so much. and that nickname princess gave her butterflies. this was the boy she loved. she was not going to deny it.

"i think we should sleep now. i'd love to continue, but like ya know." she motioned to the door and the boys sleeping on the other side of the room.

finn nodded with a smile. he would do anything for her. "only for you" he said with a smile. he kissed her on the cheek and held her for a while. they stayed silent but they felt comfortable in each other's touch.

finn loved everything about y/n. how her face fit perfectly on the crook of his neck. her soft hair. her curves. her e/c eyes. her personality. the way she talked. he cant let anyone take her from him. he would do anything for the girl in his arms. even if it meant to sacrifice his own life for her. there had been other girls who were interested in finn. mostly the cheerleaders like millie brown, or iris apatow. he wasn't interested in them. they remained friends though.  they were nothing like y/n. they didn't have a goofy laugh, they didn't bite their lip when they were focusing, they didn't have her awesome, admirable personality, they weren't her. that's what he loved about y/n.

as for y/n, she was never friends with anyone. she had no friends, she was a pretty girl with a perfect body. her cousins even assumed she was popular. but no. everyone's eyes were laid every time the walked in the middle of the halls but thats the closest she got to a lot of friends. sure boys would ask her in a date randomly, but she never knew them or she knew it was a dare. when finn walked into her life, everything changed. she met a bunch of new people on the football team. his smile and laugh made y/n love him even more. this was the boy she loved. she didn't care if she was exaggerating, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. she was so in love with finn wolfhard.

"goodnight princess, i love you so much" finn whispered in her ear

"good night finn, i love you more" y/n whispered back

then they fell asleep in each other's arms. they had each other and that was all that mattered to them.

on the other side of the room, gaten woke up jack.

"dude look, our plan worked." gaten smiled. he's never seen finn so happy before, he was his best friend and he wanted the best for him.

"holy shit, have you been fake sleeping too?" jack sat up.

"yup dude. heard everything. they're in love! they're in love and thanks to all of us here, they're gonna get married and have some fancy desserts at their wedding and their gonna kiss and make really good looking babies that all of us are gonna babysit when we're all grown up." gaten smiled, imagining their future that he hoped would happen.

"hell yeah bro!" jack whispered and held up his hand to high five gaten "totally heard everything. look at them. so cute!" jack was about to say more until he heard gaten snoring. he looked over and laughed softly. then he returned his gaze to the couple in the corner.

"that's ma boy" he said to himself and smiled.

authors note!
ahhh you guys they love each other! i also woke up today seeing this story
is #5 on wolfhard! thank you all so so much for reading this chapter
and this story. vote and comment and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍