𝓼𝓲𝔁

"what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" finn asked, eager to know more about the girl.

"so, oh my gosh this is so embarrassing!" she was about to tell the story, until she got interrupted by finn.

"i won't laugh princess, trust me." he said and y/n blushed

"okay so in preschool, i peed my pants in front of everyone, so i tried to cover it up with spilling water all over my pants. but i just made it even worse!" she giggled softly.

"no way! i almost did the same thing. except i actually told the truth about it." finn laughed

"oh shut up" she hit finns arm playfully. he tickled her sides softly.

"finn stop you dumbass" she said between laughs and giggles.

"wait wait my turn my turn" y/n said and finn stopped tickling her sides. "have you ever dated anyone?" she asked. she was curious and she didn't care if she was making it obvious that she liked him. she wanted to know everything.

"nope. i want my first girlfriend and kiss to be special. not just wasted." finn said. he hoped he was making it obvious that he was in love with her. she wasn't a waste because he knew it. the day went by so slow but so fast. he thought he knew this girl forever.

"me too" y/n said "i just hate when people keep moving on, it's something that bugs me, but i know it isn't any of my business. but it just bugs me. that's it"

"my turn" finn said "how come i've never seen you before?" he wanted to know why because if she came along way earlier before this situation, he wouldn't lie, they would probably be together by now.

"well" y/n breathed "i'm always the quiet kid. the girl that no one wants in their groups. the girl that gets picked last for teams in gym. that's why i never made any friends, nor had a boyfriend. i'm scared mostly of love. what if it doesn't work? what if i get left heartbroken? what if they don't treat me right? like ya know?

finn nodded then pulled her face in the crook of his neck. she loved how her head fit perfectly. it was as if they were meant for each other.

"if we were to ever, ya know, date" y/n's eyes widened at what he said "i would never treat a girl, especially a girl like you,  like trash. i mean you, you deserve the whole world and i mean that." he kissed her forehead lightly. he held her for a while. his head on top of her head.

"i guess we should slee-" he got interrupted by the one and only y/n

"no wait" she said and looked up at him "i never got to ask mine yet" she was going to do it. she was going to ask the question. he would tell the truth right? and even if she never got the answer she wanted, she wouldn't get hurt right? should she even ask it?

"do you like anyone?" she blurted out why y/n you dumbass! why did you ask him that!

"no" finn replied bluntly

y/n's heart shattered to the floor. she was wrong. she would get hurt. her grip on finn let go and she froze. that was definitely not the answer she wanted. she was on the verge of crying until finn said something that made her tears fall back.

"i don't like anyone because i am deeply in love with someone."

he paused for a moment

"you"

authors note!
you're welcome! this story only has a few chapters left
since it is a short story, sorry! thank you guys so much for reading this
chapter! vote and comment and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍