𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

y/n froze at the sight. her love was shot. she dropped down and looked at finn. his eyes open.

"finn! no!" she screamed. the intruders escaped out of the building hearing sirens outside of the school. finns teammates were shocked. kneeling down looking at his body, trying to wake him up. gaten was taking a class where they worked on medical procedures so he checked finns pulse.

"it's still going. but it's slow." gaten said worried. he's known finn and caleb the most and to see them both die was a hard sight for him. but it was even harder for y/n because finn was the love of her life.

"finn wake up! wake up please!" she tried to shake him awake. she looked around and policemen were pulling the boys away. they tried to run back to finn, but it was no use. a lady came up to y/n, but y/n pushed her away. making her trip on the pile of blood and slipping. y/n heard a bone crack. she didn't care to help her. she needed her finn.

"finn, please" y/n cried.

finn said something.

"hey, i did it only for you. i'm sorry i broke my promise saying we would make it out of here together." his voice was raspy and weak. "hey," finn put his arm on her cheek, y/n held it tight.

"why did you do that?" y/n said, sniffling and crying.

"because i love you" he said back with a weak smile.

blood started to seep out of his shirt on the right side of his chest. this was a gunshot wound that was going to be really bad. he grabbed y/ns hands and told her something.

"hey, youll see me soon okay? you're so beautiful oh my gosh. you're perfect. i love you so much." and with that,

his pulse went away.

"finn! no, please no!" y/n was mixing a puddle of blood and tears around herself and finn. she placed a kiss on finns lips an laid her head on his chest. she kept crying and she looked up to see people in nursing gowns bending on the floor to do a certain procedure on finn. louis and jack went next to y/n to comfort her. louis embraced her and jack held her hand.

after a few minutes the workers said "we are so sorry for your loss." and y/n kept crying, she just lost the love of her life. in the way she wasn't expecting it. they brought out a bed that had wheels for it to move and put finns body on it. they laid a long sheet of cloth above his face, y/n didn't chase it down. if she did, it would cause more trouble and would make her even sadder.

after that, everyone's parents came to see their children. y/ns dad actually came, he gave her a tight hug and a kiss.

"i was so worried pumpkin! come home and get some rest." y/n cried in his chest. she didn't want to tell him what happened. she didn't want to talk about it at all. the memory kept flooding in her brain. she looked around. gaten was the one crying the most.

"they're both dead dad! both of them!" he cried in his fathers chest. y/n heard the same thing from the others. she froze at the thought. she was just so sad. she went home and got some rest.

after a few hours she woke up. she realized what had happened and started crying. she pulled out her phone and called jack.