𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

11:29 am was the time.
ever since the lockdown started at 10:06 students and teachers have remained inside. they heard shooting, screaming, and people asking to come inside. they couldn't let anyone in. what if it was one of the intruders?

in the football meeting room, the same things went on. until someone shushed everyone. jeremy.
"guys my mom just texted me" he said frantically "i have to check in my sister so i'll be back"
"oka-" y/n tried to approve but she was interrupted
"no effing way dude" chosen said "you aren't going out there. haven't you seen the blood marks on the window of the door? you're gonna get killed! i can't let that happen to you, g. we can't take chances."

"well what if my sisters not okay?" jeremy raised his voice causing y/ n to jump a bit. finn held her hand and drew circles with his thumb on it "guys. ever since my dad passed away my mom has always depended on me to take care of her. i'll be back all in one piece. i promise"

the team started a group hug and watching from afar, y/n could see how close they were. finn told her a few minutes ago how the team met and how they've bonded over the years. she wished she could have that. she never had any friends. she was pretty and looked popular but inside she was just a girl that reads. she never payed attention to anyone around her until now. a tear fell out of her eye.

finn saw it too. so he motioned her into the hug. when they were done the room was filled with love you bro's and good luck's. then jeremy left the room and went.

the boys and girl in the room knew this was a bad idea once they heard 7 gunshots.

"guys" noah said but he couldn't say anything else. everyone knew what he was going to say. and soon enough every boy took off their hoods and caps if they wore one and took a knee and just sat back down without saying a word. as for finn, he held y/n in his arms as she wept silently.

"i didn't even know him, but i know he had a kind heart." she said. "he did" finn agreed. soon enough they were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. "shhh. you're okay i'm here." he held her.

hours passed and the team was definitely sad but they decided to take a nap to get their mind off of things. y/n and finn did the same. although the hard tiled floor wasn't the most perfect place to sleep, finn thought it was perfect. only because the girl he realized he loved was in his arms. he didn't care if people said "but you just met her" or "she isn't worth it." he kissed her forehead. he knew he was in love with her.

and he was not going to deny it.

authors note!
i know what you guys are thinking. "wHy aRe tHey AlReAdy iN lOvE? tHeY jUsT mEt!"
i had to do it for the sake of this story and what i wanted to do with finn and y/n in the future.
but i think it's really cute. what did you think?
thank you for reading this chapter! vote and comment!
love y'all 🤍