Chapter 22

"You fought the chairman?!" Yinu exclaimed to Lyra who nodded her head.

"Honestly he handed me a new one, it wasn't much of a fight." Lyra said through a laugh, Kyushi bumped her side.

"Yeah but still impressive." Kyushi said with a smile. Yinu gave Lyra a sly smirk, nudging her elbow into Lyra's side.

"So when do we get to meet this Ging guy?" Lyra averted her eyes a small blush crept across her cheeks.

"Uh- he sort of disappeared before I activated the card." Lyra quickly said scratching the back of her head.

"Speaking of, how the hell did we get here? I mean ghost stories are a thing but being able to pretty much bring someone back from the dead is crazy." Yinu said raising a brow to Lyra.

"Ging and a few of his friends made this game, I assume he has a few different kinds of Nen users. Honestly the guy really knows how to use his brain." She replied her eyes trailed their was to the bright speckled sky.

Kyushi glanced to Yinu with a serious face, Yinu furrowed her brows and shook her head to Kyushi.

"So can you get him to come back? Cause I need to see who is taking care of you now." Yinu asked nudging Lyra again. She smiled as she looked back to Yinu.

"Book." Lyra said materializing a book in front of her. Both Yinu and Kyushi looked at it with interest.

"Contact Ging." Lyra said again, his voice rang out to the group.

"Lyra." Hearing his voice made her heart flutter briefly. A small smile found its way onto her lips.

"Can you come to me?" She asked, there was a pause before he replied.

".. Yeah." Lyra dispelled her book, glancing between Yinu and Kyushi. Yinu wore a smirk, while Kyushi seemed on edge.

In a moment Lyra's eyes looked towards an approaching figure. She smiled to herself as she pushed herself to a stand.

Ging's eyes met hers, he had a different look in his eyes. He wore a serious face while his eyes showed fear. Lyra glanced down to her friends once before approaching Ging.

"Hey.." Lyra said stopping in front of him. She smiled lightly to him.

"Hey.." Ging replied his face softened to her.

Yinu cleared her throat loudly, causing Lyra to jump.

"Uh- these are my friends, Yinu and Kyushi." Lyra said turning to face then. Ging nodded to them as his eyes shifted between them.

"I'm Ging." Yinu smirked at him, causing Ging to raise a brow.

"I'm Yinu and this is my crybaby brother Kyushi." Yinu said pointing to Kyushi, Kyushi shot her a glare.

"Yinu im not a crybaby damnit!" Kyushi shoved her causing Yinu to erupt in laughter.

Lyra glanced back to Ging, her hand slowly slipped into his. He looked down to their hands giving hers a small squeeze.

"Thank you for this." Lyra whispered to him, he smiled softly at her.

"Anything for you." Ging replied in a whisper.

"I expect you to take good care of her." Lyra was surprised to hear Kyushi say this.

Ging glanced at him he furrowed his brows at Kyushi. Lyra was a bit nervous about the exchange of words.

"I will. You have my word." Ging said, the two stared at each other for a brief moment before Kyushi let out a sigh.

"How long do we have left Lyra?" Kyushi asked shifting his eyes to hers.