fifty

Draco and I walked into Draco's bedroom. It was very dark, with dark grey walls and a black bed in the center. He closed the door behind us.

"We need to talk," he said.

"Right," I muttered. I crossed my arms across my chest. "So start talking."

He sighed. "You make me crazy. You make me so damn crazy."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I just can't think when I'm around you— I can't think straight." He gestured to his head. "You make me crazy."

"Well— I'm sorry if I make you feel that way," I said sharply.

He threw his arms out in front of him exasperatedly. "God, you don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?" I snapped, my voice rising in my throat. "You're so goddamn confusing, Draco! You say you love me, and then you say that you didn't mean it!"

He let out a loud sigh. "Fuck, I love you, okay? I love you so fucking much that I don't even know how to say it!"

I stood there, trying to process what he had said. I opened my mouth, "Draco—"

He held up his hand. "And you're far too good for me, Evangeline. You're smart and sweet and kind, and I'm just... none of those things."

"Of course you're those things, Draco," I said.

"No, I'm not!" he spat. "I'm a dick, okay? I bully people— god, I don't even know why I do that, but I do. And you always try to make everything better, you're too good for me."

"Will you just shut up?" I exclaimed.

He shut his mouth and looked at me. "What?"

"Stop talking so poorly about yourself," I said. "Sure, you can be a dick sometimes, but I know you, and I know that you can also be a good person. You care about people."

He shook his head. "That's not—"

"Remember when we snuck into Snape's office to steal that sword? You helped us. Remember, just a few days ago, when Harry was here? You didn't tell your father that he was Harry, even though you know Harry, you knew it was him, but you didn't tell him. You're a good person, Draco," I said. "Maybe you're not the world's best person, maybe you're not a saint, but you try. You try to be a good person, and that's what matters."

He stared at me. "You really believe that?"

"Of course I do," I said. "Because I love you, Draco Malfoy."

His face softened. "You really love me?"

"Yes," I said, my face breaking into a smile. "I love you."

He rushed forward and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He had never kissed me with so much force, so much passion.

WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

He scooped me up and carried me over to his bed, plopping me down onto it. I scooted back against the headboard as we continued to kiss. I kicked off my heels and Draco copied me, removing his own shoes. He took off his suit jacket.

I started to unbutton his white dress shirt. He unzipped my dress. He tugged off his shirt as I was done unbuttoning it, revealing his body. He was fairly athletic, as he played Quidditch.

He finished unzipping my dress and pulled it down my body. He reached out to touch my breast, kissing me on the neck.

"Draco," I mumbled. "Are you sure you want to do this while there are so many people downstairs?"

"Yeah... unless you don't want to?" he muttered in response.

I let out a soft moan as he kissed my neck harder. "No, I want to."

"Okay, good," he said with a smirk, his hand traveling into my bra and caressing my breast. I bit my lip. He took his hand away and found the back of my bra, where he tried to pull it off. "How do you take this damn thing off?" he muttered.

I laughed. "You don't know how to take a bra off? Haven't you like, shagged a bunch of girls at Hogwarts?"

"You think I had time or space to shag any girls during school?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know how to do this shit."

I rolled my eyes and unhooked my bra for him. "See? Easy."

He dipped his head down and kissed my breast, licking around my nipple.

"Oh, Draco—"

He smirked as he began to kiss down my body, down my chest and to my stomach, and eventually down to my underwear. He hooked his finger around the edge of my knickers and pulled it down my legs, proceeding to throw it across the room.

He kissed me on the lips again. I spread my legs as and he began to rub my throbbing pussy. I moaned against his lips as he pressed harder into my clit.

He moved his hand down and shoved a finger inside of me. I groaned as he moved his finger in and out. He stuck another finger in, moving faster.

"Draco," I moaned, looking into his eyes. "I need you."

"Not yet, love," he mumbled, moving his face away from mine and down toward my pussy. He began to feast on it, licking up and down.

"Draco, oh, you're killing me," I groaned, knocking my head back.

"Good," he said, smirking as he licked it one last time. He leaned back and unbuckled his belt, pulling it off and then pulling down his trousers.

I could see his hard erection through his undergarments. I reached out and pulled them down, revealing his throbbing member.

He leaned down over me, our faces close. "Are you sure?" he mumbled.

"Yes," I replied softly.

With that, he gently pushed himself inside of me. I bit my lip, trying to stifle my moan as his member invaded my walls. He pushed himself deeper into me. It hurt slightly, but the pleasure outnumbered the pain. He began to push harder and faster. I gripped the sheet of the bed. I desperately tried to fight back my moans, not wanting anyone from downstairs to hear, but it was just too much for me to handle, I let them out.

He groaned, pressing deeper into me. He did it more roughly, causing our skin to clap against each other. He moaned loudly as he came inside of me, filling me up.

He slowed down before removing his member from my pussy and collapsing beside me on the bed. We were both panting.

"Wow," I breathed. "That was..."

"Amazing," he finished. He sat up and started to pull his clothes on. "We should probably go back downstairs."

"Yeah," I muttered. "Yeah, we should."

—————————————————————————-

OKAY so I'm sorry if this was awful I've never written smut before (read a lot, never written any) so I'm very sorry if it was bad