The kiss

PROV ASAMI

Once I finally got home I headed to my bedroom and threw my backpack towards the wall. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I had to act like I was dating Korra. Like tomorrow I actually have to kiss her.I felt so nervous about that and I didn't know why. Was it because I might be a bad kisser? Or maybe because it might not look real enough? Or maybe it's because I want to kiss her ? Wait, you can't think that she's your best friend. It's probably just nothing and you're overthinking. You just need to help Korra out and act like her girlfriend that's it. There's nothing much to it's just a plan to make Mako jealous. Ehh I need to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING

my alarm went off and I woke up. Getting up from my bed and going to my closet picking out something to wear, and finally heading to the bathroom to take a shower and putting on my makeup. Not even a few minutes later I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I finally open it and see Korra standing in the hallway looking so beautiful. I couldn't think about her looking beautiful, this fake it's not real.

Korra: um Sami are you going to let me in or do I have to stay out here?

Asmai: oh sorry I zoned out you can come in

Korra finally walked in and sat on the edge of my bed

Korra: so I was thinking that we should walk to school every day you know since we are fake dating

Asami: that doesn't sound like a bad idea but I'm actually getting my drivers license today after school so we won't be walking after today.

Korra: Wow my girlfriend is already getting her drivers license that's amazing

I blushed at the fact that she called me her girlfriend but it was just a joke

Asami: yeah so for tomorrow just wait for me at your place and I'll pick you up

Korra: sounds good so are we going to head out or are we just going to ditch school today?

Asami: as much as I want to ditch school we have to go so we can get Mako jealous

I grabbed her hand, leaning her out the door as we started walking towards school my heart started pounding knowing that we were basically getting closer to the kiss. Once we got there people looked but they didn't think much of it since we were girls. We finally made it to my classroom since korra decided to drop me off knowing I hate being late to my classes. I finally turned to face her, as my heart started pounding faster than ever hoping she couldn't hear it. She then leads in to give me a hug first and whispers in my ear " are you ready?" I was speechless and didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head letting her know that I was ready. She finally leans in placing a Soffa kiss against my lips. I thought to myself that it wasn't too bad. It was nice and sweet, but I felt again her lips pressed against mine another kiss? But it was a little bit more deeper. This time I can actually taste her and I actually want it more, I just didn't want her to stop. My hand slowly cups her cheeks making the kiss last longer. A little after I finally feel her pull away. She gave me the sweetest smile that made my heart melt, pushing my hair back and whispering to me once again " good job " I just smiled back at her and headed into class. It was hard to focus because I still felt the ghost of her lips against mine. I couldn't let anyone know about how I'm feeling it'll just ruin everything for Korra. Once it hit fifth period I walked out the classroom and found Korra waiting for me. So far she's been waiting outside each classroom and it was sweet. This time though we were heading towards lunch, she ended up changing her schedule so she could have lunch with me. She grabbed my hand and gave me a peck on the cheek as we walked towards the cafeteria. Once we sit down at our table with Opal and Bolin we see Mako walking towards us.

Mako: So I heard you two are dating now

Korra: yeah we are

Mako: well you moved on pretty quick

Korra: you're the one that broke up with me so why do you care?

Mako: you know what you're right I shouldn't I'll just see you around

Mako left The cafeteria heading towards his other class

Opal: Holy shit I think it's working

Bolin: what's working

Opal: oh honey you don't know

Asami: should we tell him?

Korra: The real question is do we trust him ?

Opal: I think we can trust him

Bolin: I don't know what you guys are talking about but you can trust me with anything I can keep a secret.

Korra: OK fine but if you dare tell your brother we will destroy you.

Bolin: OK OK I promise I would not tell Mako

Opal: okay so basically Korra and Asami are fake dating

Bolin: but didn't people see them kiss?

Asami: it was just an act bo

Korra: yeah I didn't mean anything

For some reason those words made me feel as if my heart shattered. I couldn't understand it but I ignored it and continued to listen to the conversation.

Korra: so Asami I was thinking you and I can go on a date and get some ice cream

Asami: a date ?

Korra: well yeah that's part of the rule

Asami: oh yeah um sure

There it is again that feeling of being nervous. I just have to act like everything's ok and help my girl out on getting back Mako.

LATER THAT DAY

After school I texted Korra that I was going to pick her up once her soccer practice was over. Sense I still need to go get my drivers license, which I passed. I got ready for the date with Korra then got into my car and headed back to school to pick her up. I waiting 5 minutes until I started seeing the whole soccer team come out. I got out and sat on the roof of my car waiting for her to come up to me. Korra was the last one out and once she saw me she ran my way with a big goofy smile on her face.
God she looks so pretty even in her little blue uniform. Korra finally reached me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to her. I started blushing a bright red hoping she didn't notice, but soon after she leans in to give me a kiss. We were practically making out in front of the whole soccer team. I really didn't want us to stop I just love the taste of her and I wanted to taste more of her. This time I pulled away as I was breathing heavily. I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

Korra: so are you ready for that date

Asami: I've been ready but are you going to change?

Korra: yeah I'll just change in your car

I blushed a little and opened the door to let my fake girlfriend in. I go around and sit in the car, but as I started driving Korra started changing. I couldn't help but glance every once in a while.

Korra: so I was thinking we can eat some ice cream, take pictures maybe go to movies ?

Asami: yeah sounds good