The next day

PROV KORRA

It was morning and the sun was hitting my face so I woke up with messy hair. Yesterday was something else Asami kissed me and no this time it was not a Fake kiss it was real. She ended up liking me back which is completely shocking. How can an amazing girl like her fall for me ? today is going to be an amazing day. I actually get to do all these cute things and it will be real. I won't need to worry about my feelings towards her because she already knows and I can't wait to kiss her again. She has soft red lips and when I kiss her she tastes like strawberries and honey it's just so sweet. So I finally got up from my bed, went to the bathroom, took a shower brush my teeth, and put on a hoodie without a shirt because why not? Asami Is supposed to pick me up. I mean I just assumed because She's been picking me up for a while.
Soon after I got a text from her saying that she was right out front. For some reason I'm still getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm really nervous, even more nervous than before. I mean come on she's picked me up so many times before why am I getting like this. Should I just tell her I'm sick and just not go?  we haven't talked about the kiss yet, we haven't talked about what we're going to be or what we are. I take a deep breath then let it out. OK you got to confront her at some point so just go outside and act natural.
I grabbed my backpack then I had it outside where I saw her leaning on her car.

Asami: good morning baby how did you sleep?

Korra: I had the best sleep, How about you princess ?

Asami: Same here

As I got closer she wrapped her arms around my shoulder so I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a good morning kiss, And there it was the taste of sweet honey. How did she get it this way?! She tastes so good I just want to..... Stop Korra Don't start thinking like that, but her kisses her kisses are just one of a kind the best I've ever had so warm and wanted.

Asami: As much as I like kissing you I think we should go to school.

Korra: Or I have a better idea hear me out

Asami: what is it ?

Korra: We can ditch school today, go on a date, make you laugh, fall in love, and I get a bunch of kisses.

Asami: as nice as that sounds I have never missed a day of school and you know that, but we can definitely go on a date after school

Korra: What a shame, okay let's go then

So we ended up getting in the car and heading straight to school. It was nice being in the car with her. It wasn't even awkward at all We just acted normal we sing songs and laugh at stupid jokes it was nice. Once we arrived at school we got out holding hands And headed to the cafeteria Where we usually meet up with Opal and Bolin until the bell rings for the first period. As we got closer to them they Looked at as confuse.

Opal: So what happened yesterday ?

Bolin: did you guys work things out?

Asami: Yeah you can say we work things out

Opal: So are you still trying to get Mako ?

Korra: Oh no I'm over him

Bolin: so why are you guys holding hands then if you're not trying to get him

Asami: well Um I guess you can say we're dating

Opal: Shut up ! Are you guys serious ?

Korra: Yeah we're serious

Bolin: Wait so you two are a couple? Like a real couple?

Asami: yes Korra is my girlfriend and this time it's for real

Holy shit did she just say we're girlfriends we haven't even discussed about this when did she ask me to be her girlfriend? Did I ask her to be my girlfriend? Am I forgetting something? Well I guess I'm her girlfriend. I mean I can't complain about that she is the prettiest girl in the world. I just can't wait for a date. It's going to be so fun and just the thought of us being together alone makes me wonder what could happen.

Korra: yeah we're girlfriends

Boin: Awe I'm so happy for you guys, We should go on a double date!

Korra: Definitely we should plan one later on

Opal: So how did this happen I need to hear the story

Asami: well I spent like 2 hours looking for Korra but couldn't find her, but then I saw her at a restaurant eating noodles. I was nervous to go and talk to her because I thought she hated me. But when I did I told her that actually happened.

Korra: Then I said that I really don't care about Mako and that I actually liked someone else. She asked who and I was nervous to tell her but I did anyway.

Asami: Then I immediately kissed her and the rest is history

Bolin: that is such a cute love story !

Opal: I'm so happy this worked out for you guys now we don't need to worry about mako

Korra: as long as he doesn't kiss my girl again we're good

Asami: Aweee You're so cute when you're jealous

Korra ( blushing) : What I'm not cute, don't say stuff like that

Asami: But I love seeing you blush

Korra ( deeper blush) I'm not blushing

Everyone laughed

All of a sudden we start seeing Kuvira head towards us with an upset face. I wonder why she's upset. Probably mako broke up with her. As she gets closer she passes me and Heads  towards Asami then pushes her down to the floor.