Fake Date

PROV KORRA

I was changing in Asami's car and I was actually nervous to go on this date with her. I couldn't understand why ? I mean we've been friends for so long, we always hung out by ourselves so why does it feel different? I just need to focus on getting Mako back and hope this plan works out so I can hug and kiss him again... Kiss ? When I kiss Mako it feels... but when I kissed Asami it was different, way different. It felt like it was just me and her. I was just going to give her a peck put I wanted more. I wanted to taste her and once I did I didn't want to stop. Kissing Asami was Amazing but when I kissed Mako. I'm probably overthinking this. Anyway this is all an act even the kiss I gave her In front of the whole soccer team. I actually was going to keep kissing her but she pulled away. I'm pretty sure it was too much. Should I talk to her about it ?

Asami: okay we're here

Korra: so you want to eat inside or Order in the drive-through?

Asami: well if we eat ice cream in the car we'll have a little bit of privacy

Korra: i think we can eat in the car and take some cute pictures

Asami went around and she ordered a Cotton candy blizzard and I ordered a cookie dough blizzard. She parked and pulled her seat back to feel more comfortable and started eating her ice cream while facing me.

Korra: wait we need some pictures

Asami: oh yeah

I pull out my phone and put it up making it face Asmai and I. The first was normal, just us smiling. the next one she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed then decided to actually kiss her just a peck on the lips for the picture.

Korra: Ah these are good pictures I'm going to post them hopefully Mako sees

Asami: yeah hopefully

Korra: are you okay ?

Asami: yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about what movie we should go see

Korra: hmmm I'm okay with anything

Asami: anything? Even a scary movie ?

Korra: you know I hate scary movies

Asami: OK so scary movie it is!

Asami pulled her seat back up and started driving to the movie theater with a grin on her face. As soon as we got the movies she bought the tickets and we sat in our seats. It was those red lover seats so I decided to put my arm around her shoulder pulling her in closer and took a quick picture. Before the movie started we saw mako and some girl come in. I was shocked when I noticed who it was. Her name was Kuvira. She was a senior at our school and very pretty but I heard that she's easy to get. That's probably why he left me since I didn't put out each time he wanted to have sex. Mako and the girl started walking closer, passing us and sitting right behind Me and Asami. Once the movie started all I could hear was Mako sucking on Kuvira's face. It pissed me off knowing that he was doing this to get me mad. Which was working so I looked at Asami basically talking with my eyes letting her know I'm going to kiss her. She nodded her head and leaned in. we pressed our lips together and at this moment I didn't care about anything else. I just focused on kissing Asami's soft red lips, as the kiss got deeper I licked the button of her lip asking to come in. She didn't hesitate and soon after I felt our tongues basically dancing together. Ah the way Asami tasted got me addicted to her. I felt myself getting hotter and my heart racing so I stopped and wrapped my arms around her for the rest of the movie. I wondered if she was feeling what I was feeling each time we kissed. Most likely not she's only acting so I can get my Mako back. Once the movie was over Asami dropped me off at home, we said our goodbyes. Then I just went into my room to do some homework. When I finished I got a Notification. I opened my phone and it was Opal she had made a Group chat between Her, Bolin, Asami, I. So I opened it to see what she wanted to talk about.

Opal: Okay guys so I just found out that Wu President of the drama club is going to have a party in 3 weeks from now and basically everyone is invited.

Asami: And you think Mako we'll be there ?

Bolin: Oh I know he'll be there, he was just talking on the phone with some girl saying that there's going to be drinking and drugs and ALOT of people

Opal: exactly so we're all going so you girls need to look your best that day.

Korra: I don't know what to wear

Opal: put a dress on ! That well get him

Korra: I really don't wear dresses

Bolin: that's the point once he sees you in a nice dress he's going to be staring at you all night

Asami: I can let you use one of mine

Opal: Oh and Asami can do your makeup!

Korra: I think a dress is enough I never put on make

Opal: fine the dress it is then

Bolin: so are we going to be drinking?

Korra: well it'll be no fun if we didn't

Asami: If we're going to drink, I'm going to get us a cab, So we all  have to meet at my place.

Bolin: man this is going to be so much fun 

Opal: just remember you girls have to be stuck like glue and kiss and do gay shit

Korra: got it

Asami: do you know what time the party is ?

Opal: I think it's going to start at 5

Asmai: Okay so Korra come to my place around 3?

Korra: alright sounds like a plan!

I placed my phone on my nightstand letting it charge and covered myself so I could sleep. I'm hoping this plan works before the end of April.

I'm only doing like 1000 and sum words per chapter lmao just to let y'all know ~ Mar