Do you remember ? 

PROV KORRA

I wake up stretching my arms and legs then soon realize that Asami had her arms wrapped around me. I stopped and tried not to move so I wouldn't wake her up, but I had a really bad headache and to be honest I do not remember what happened yesterday.The last thing i remember was all of us taking shots but that was it everything else was a blur. I stared down looking as Asami had her head resting on my chest. God she's so pretty. I start running my fingers through her hair softly stroking it as she sleeps. Soon after she slowly opens her eyes, then looks up and realizes that she was cuddling me this entire time. She shoots up making herself sit down while staring at me.

Asami: sorry I didn't mean too

Korra: ha it's okay Sami you were sleeping

As I was looking at her I noticed that she had some hickeys on her neck.

Korra: Hey Sami

Asami: yeah ?

Korra: you have hickeys all over your neck

Asami: You do too

Korra: shit I do ? Did ? Did we give them to each other ?

Asami: I'm guessing so ?

Korra: god damn it, well we still have our clothes on so I'm guessing that's the most we did thank God.

Asami: yeah that's the most we did

Korra: anyway I am really hungry should we go downstairs I can make

Asami: yeah sure

Asami gets up and changes into something comfortable and I do the same but borrow her clothes and walk downstairs then realize that opal was already making food. We sit down at the table where Bolin already was at as she hands out our plates with orange juice. Then soon after joined us.

Bolin: So did something happen last night ?

Korra: what do you mean

Opal: well there's hickeys on both of you guys necks

Korra: Ah we don't remember but I'm assuming that we got really drunk and shit happen

Bolin: DID YOU GUYS DO THE NASTY?!

Korra: No bo when we woke up we hand our clothes on so I'm pretty sure nothing other then that happened

Bolin: but you have Asami's close on

Korra: I just borrowed her clothes nothing happened

Opal: well at least Mako we'll see those and probably get jealous thinking something else happened

Korra: you're right!

Asami seems like she's in a bad mood since we woke up. She probably drank too much and she has a bad hangover. I wonder what actually happened last night. yeah I have hickeys but I don't remember getting them, like did we say anything to each other if we did then what was it? Ever since we started fake dating, my feelings towards Asami started changing and I don't understand them. I've just never felt this way before. I just wish I could talk to her about it but I feel like she'll freak out or think it's weird. I wouldn't want to do that because how about if things get awkward. This is why I'm just gonna focus on getting back my Mako. There's something about her though something that always makes her run through my head. It's just confusing and I don't understand it. I wish these feelings would just disappear so I could focus on what's really important.

Bolin: So what's going to be in plan ?

Asami: I don't know I just follow whatever they tell me to do

Bolin: that sounds depressing Sami

Korra: how

Bolin: Well it's like Asami is being used like a tool no ?

Korra: She's just helping me out

Opal: yeah we all agreed on helping out Korra her back mako

Bolin: i'm just saying

But how about if Bolin is right ? Does she feel like she's being used like a tool? I can't really you know read her mind. I just wish she could tell me how she feels. Or tell me what she's thinking because I can't reach her fucking mind. She could be getting annoyed or getting upset that Opal and I are basically bossing her around. OR she could be upset that I'm basically using her as my bitch. By always kissing her, touching her in front of all these people who knows what she's thinking. This whole thing could be a nightmare for her and I don't even know it, but how about if she's not thinking that ? I mean when we kiss it doesn't feel like that. The way she touches me when we act all cute it feels like it's real. I feel like she actually wants to do this, like you she was actually my girl. At this point who knows what she's thinking yeah she agreed but could Have it changed?

Korra: Asami there's going to be a soccer game coming up and everyone is going to be there

Opal: including Mako, I saw Asami should come all dressed really cute holding a poster cheering you on.

Asami: is someone going to help me with this poster or do I have to do it myself?

Opal: Bolin and I can help it'll be adorable

Korra: You should put on one of my jerseys !

Opal: oh my god yes she should

This idea is so cute Asami Sato in my jersey. Eh I can't wait to see that, and once we win she'll run up to me and give me a kiss right in front of everyone making the whole school jealous wishing they were us. Hopefully she's in a better mood when that day comes because I don't like seeing my princess upset... Did I just say that ? Yeah that's her nickname but that's her fake nickname. I guess I should say it more often you know just to get used to saying it around people.

So I'm sorry this is short but it's hella late at night and I'm fucking tried so don't judge me 😑

Much love tho 💕