The Secret

PROV KORRA

Korra: why did you move the date up ?

Mako: because I can

Korra: It was supposed to be in 4 more years Mako!

Mako: well it's in 2 weeks now so you have to call things off

Korra: why are you doing this ?

Mako: You should have told her. I don't know why you kept it Secret

Korra: because I love her

Mako: well it doesn't matter how you feel. You have to meet me there in 2 hrs then we are leaving

Korra: .... fine

KORRA'S APPOINTMENT 

This whole thing has me worried now. How in the hell I'm i going to tell Asami? I thought I had time and I wanted to speed it with her but... Mako had to ruin things for me. This is the thing, long ago when I was 5 years old Makos and my parents knew each other. They were actually really close friends and I guess one night they had a talk about Mako and I and decided to have an arranged marriage. So for all these years mako has always been engaged to me. The only other person that knows is Bolin but he knows not to tell anyone. The real reason Mako broke up with me was because he never really had feelings and to be honest I really didn't feel any Connection. I was upset because I was used to him and I wanted to get him jealous because we both knew that we belonged to each other. Plus the other reason  why was because I didn't want to have sex with him before getting married which meant that he had to wait 4 more years or so. My mother and father don't know that I feel for Asami and I don't know if I could even tell them. The south was different; they looked down upon people like Asami and I. So I was scared to even say a word. I sighed and looked at the luggage. I guess I have to go back and see them again. I have been living by myself in this apartment just to go to school in Republic city high. It was nice but since he moved the date up I have to go back to the south because that's where we're supposed to get married. Then after the wedding we have to stay in the south, but right now I can't tell Asami I don't know how. So I turn off my phone and put it in my packet. I finished packing and headed to the airport we're I saw Mako.

Mako: you got everything

Korra:...

Mako: come on you can't stay quiet this entire time

Korra: where's bo ?

Mako: he's not coming

Korra: And why not ? He's your brother and one of my best friends

Mako: just leave it alone Korra. I just want all this to be done with

Korra: I wish it never started in the first place

Mako: well to bad once we're married you belong to me and we'll be able to do other stuff then just kiss

Korra: didn't you have enough with kuvira ?

Mako: she was just ....hmm how should I put it ? She was just a toy to use whenever I felt like doing it

Korra: you're Disgusting

Mako: well I wouldn't have to use her if you let me-

Korra: and how do you know that imma let you once we're married?

Mako: don't worry about that

Korra: ehh it's not going to happen

Mako: it has to

Korra: and why is that

Mako: well we have to make a new chief for the future

Korra......

Mako: I thought so, now can I ask you something?

Korra: what is it ?

Mako: did you sleep with her ?

Korra: what's it to you ? You slept with kuvira

Mako: but I told you the truth

Korra:.... No .... he haven't done anything but kiss

Mako: okay good

I rolled my eyes as we finally got to the plane and sat on our seats. The rest of the flytrap was quiet. I didn't want to talk to him, hell I didn't even want to look at him. All I could think about was Asami. Why couldn't it be her ? She's the girl I want to be with? She's the girl I want to wake up next to every morning, Not mako I could care less about him. All I know is that he's not the one for me, but all I can't feel is trapped. I felt hopeless and weak. It's like I can't do anything about this. It was my duty to Mako this jerk and have ..... kids with him some day. I wish I could just be with Asami and maybe marry her and maybe, just maybe have our own kids. I mean there's different ways two girls can have kids. We could even get pets and .... but that's all just a dream, a dream that can never come true. In 2 weeks I'm going to be Mako's wife. Ew I hate the sound of that. After A few hours we finally made it to the south. We got off and grabbed our stuff and waiting for us was my parents. I was so happy to see them but still upset on what's going to happen.

Senna: we're so happy to see you guys, Mako you look handsome!

Mako: thank you and you look beautiful as always

Tonraq: nice to see you again son, you look exactly like your father did

Mako: thank you sir

Korra: So are we going to keep on talking or go home ?

Tonraq: Don't worry we're going. I was just so happy when Mako called us saying that he wanted to move up the wedding

Korra: Oh really

Senna: yeah everyone is going to be there

Korra: but Bo

Senna: yeah it's to bad that he got sick

Korra: what?

I looked at make with anger in my eyes but he looked away

Senna: Mako said that he was sick and couldn't make it

Korra: Oh

Tonraq: okay let's go. Your  mom made some food at home  and we don't need it to get cold. Plus you guys need to unpack your bags

We went into my dad's car and headed straight to their place. I took my old room and Mako took the guest room. As I unpacked my bags I glanced at my phone Eager to open it to see if Asami called or messaged me and maybe to call her just to hear her voice but I couldn't.