The Game

PROV ASAMI

The night of the party was crazy and I can't believe Korra doesn't remember anything of what happened. I mean I don't remember everything but I do remember us making out on my bed and grinding against each other making me... I don't know if I should tell her. Or should I just keep it to myself? I guess there's no point in telling her when she's just gonna go back to Mako. I can't help but feel like shit, Korra knows something wrong but I don't tell her the reason behind my mood. Opal and Korra started making another plan, this time it was going to be at Korra's Soccer game which was tonight. So basically I was going to wear Korra's jersey and hold up a sign cheering her on. I started gathering some markers,glitter and the poster I was going to draw on and placed them on the floor so I could get started. I finally heard a knock on the door and it was Opal and Bolin.

Opal: Hey Sami, Bolin wanted to help out with the poster so

Asmai: it's fine

We all sit down around the poster and start decorating it. although this was fun I was still upset. I just wished this was real.

Bolin: hey Sami you okay ?

Opal: yeah you seem kinda down, what's on your mind?

Asami: it's nothing

Opal: Come on you can tell us anything

Bolin: are you having boy trouble ?

Asami:umm sorta

Opal: girl spill the tea what's going on

Bolin: yeah what's his name, do we know him ?

Asami: well .... if I tell you guys promise me you won't say anything to anyone

Bolin and Opal: we promise

Asami( takes a deep breath): I .... I think ... I think I might like Korra .

Opal: I'm sorry what ?

Asmai: It's Korra ! I like Korra...

Bolin: I knew this was going to happen!

Opal: since when ?

Asami: to be honest I don't know it might've been for awhile now but I just realized it when we first kissed.

Bolin: Awe asmai you poor thing !

Opal: And you're still helping her out ... Ouch

Asami: yeah I mean I just want her to be happy

Bolin: this is heartbreaking

Asami: there's times were I think she might feel the same but she's still trying to get back with mako and that makes me think otherwise

Opal: maybe she'll come around

Bolin: yeah you never know

Asmai: I guess....can we just finish this please I kinda don't wanna talk about it.

They nodded their heads and helped me fish the poster. Once we fished Opal grabbed her backpack and opened it, pulling out the jersey that Korra told her to give to me. I took it from Opal's hand and went straight to the bathroom to change my shirt and did my makeup. After I was done I went back to my room and told Opal and Bolin that we can go to the game now. We all walked downstairs and headed to my car. The whole drive I didn't talk. I kept thinking about Korra and how she loved mako and that I had no chance with her. Once we finally got to the game, I saw Korra and she came up to me giving me a deep kiss in front of everyone. I blushed a deep red as she smiled.

Korra: I love the poster you guess made princess

Eh that nickname I loved it when she called me that. It made me feel as if she actually meant it. Like if I was actually hers and she was mine.

Asami: You do ? It took us about 30 mins to do this ha

Korra(smirking with a wink) : yeah I love it, and I also love seeing you in my Jersey

Asami( blushing): thanks baby now go win this game

I give her one last kiss before she heads back to the field. As the game went on Mako and Kuvira showed up holding hands, finding somewhere to sit. Just the sight of him pisses me off. I wish he could just disappear, but sadly that wasn't going to happen. The game went on and Korra's team were neck to neck with the Wolf bats. I cheered loudly as Korra kicked the ball making a goal, and winning the game. I started getting off the bleachers to go and congratulate Korra. Before I could even do so mako stopped me " what do you want Mako" I said angrily " I just want to talk" " okay talk" he then pulled me under the bleachers so no one could hear nor see us.

Asami: what is it ? And hurry up I need to go congratulate my girlfriend

Mako: ha I think that so funny

Asami: what is ?

Mako: you see Sami I actually was planning on asking you out, well after dumbing Korra but I think she knew that.

Asami: what ? No, she didn't even know and you have Kuvira

Mako: Kuvira is just a side thing, she gives me something Korra never did

Asami: You're disgusting Mako I seriously don't know what Korra saw in you

Mako: I'm a pretty amazing guy

Asami : that's funny I always thought of you as a jerk

Mako: I could change your mind if you'd go on a date with me this Friday night ?

Asami: I'm dating Korra

Mako: I know that's all a lie to get me jealous

Asami:

Mako: and it did kinda work, but I wasn't jealous about Korra I was jealous because I wanted you not her

Asami: well that's kinda to bad

Mako: what do you mean ?

Asami: I don't like you nor will I ever

Mako saw Korra from a far coming towards them and so he pulled Asami with one and on her waist and the other on her wrist holding her into place as he leaned in and started kissing her as he pushed their tongues together. Asami pushes him away, whipping her lips but then looks back to see Korra with tears dropping down her cheek. Asamis eyes widened and froze. She was going to tell her that it's not what it looks like but when she opened her mouth Korra ran away from them. Asami yelled Korra's name as she ran after The tan girl.