The other half

PROV KORRA

Today was the day of the game and I already gave Opal my Jersey so Asmai could wear it at the game. To be honest I was actually excited to see her wear it. I bet she's going to look so cute in it. I sigh ... Here's the thing ever since I've been pretending to be a couple with her.  I can't help but to have some sort of feeling towards Asami I can't quite explain what it is, but all I know is it's way different from what I felt with Mako. When I kiss her I swear I could fly and every time we touch I get this feeling that I've never felt before. I just wonder if she ever hears my heart beat fast anytime we do cute shit . Eh why can't it last ? She doesn't even think about me in that way so I need to calm down and just focus on the plan. Just focus on getting him back and everything will go back to normal. After a while I finally got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the game. Once I was done I headed out and started walking towards school where the game was going to be. As I arrived I went straight to the field where people started coming and going to the bleachers to see the game. I was getting a little bit worried since I didn't see Asami yet and the game was going to start. We only had five minutes left until the game started, but that's exactly when Asmai came. I was so happy to see her because she looked so cute in my Jersey. I decided to go up to her before the game started. My heart was racing again, god each time I see her this happens I can't help to think how good she looks right now. Once I finally reached her I decided to give her a deep kiss. I loved feeling her soft lips against mine and I wonder if she felt the same.

Korra: I love the poster you guys made princess

Asmai: you do? It took us about 30 minutes to do this ha

Korra ( smirking with a wink ) yeah I love it, and I also love seeing you with my jersey

Asami( blushing): thanks baby now go win this game

I loved it when she called me baby. It always gave me butterflies. Before I left to the field she gave me one last kiss, I think I can get used to this. As the game went on I finally see that Mako showed up with Kuvira holding hand as they were trying to find somewhere to set. For some reason I actually really didn't care that they were together. Like it didn't bother me as it should. As the game went on our team was neck to neck with the wolf bats. One of the girls kicked the ball towards me as I was open. Once I got it I kicked it making a goal and making my team win. My teammates ran up to me, jumping me and yelling that we won. This was a good night so far. After the girls calmed down I started walking towards the bleachers wanting to see my fake girlfriend. I tried looking around but I couldn't see her. Opal and Bolin came up to me.

Bolin: WOW Korra you did so good out there I'm proud of you making that last goal !

Opal: yeah you saved the team

Korra: thanks guys it means a lot, do you know where Asami is ?

Opal: I don't know I lost her in the crowd

Bolin: I think I saw her go behind the bleachers with someone

Korra: Do you know with who ?

Bolin: I didn't get to see the person

Korra: imma go check on her, I'll be right back

Opal: Okay don't take to long

Korra: don't worry

I said as I started walking towards the back of the bleachers. Once I started getting a little bit closer I noticed that Asami was talking to Mako. Why in the hell would they be talking ? And what would they be talking about? I suddenly see Mako lean in kissing Asami. My eyes widened with shock and I froze. This cannot be happening, my heart was pounding fast and it wasn't for a good reason. I felt it breaking and tears started to run down my cheek. Asami broke the kiss then turned around and saw me, before she could even say anything I turned around and started running away. I don't understand why it hurt so much. I didn't understand exactly how I was feeling. I wasn't upset about Mako, no I didn't care about him. I was actually upset that he kissed her because I didn't want anyone else to kiss her but me. I heard Asami call my name but I didn't dare to stop, Because I knew if I looked at her I would break down. I ended up running into a restaurant and lost Asami on the way. I decided to order some noodles to eat my feelings away and just to take my mind away from that stupid kiss. The whole time I was eating I kept on thinking if Asami wanted to kiss Mako ? Did she actually have feelings for him ? I had multiple missed calls and unread messages from Asami but I didn't want to open them. There was no point.

It started getting late so I decided to get up from the table and start walking home. My mind kept on repeating that kiss. When I was about to turn the corner I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze in place because I know exactly who it was. I mean how wouldn't I know ? Her touch is one of a kind, it's like no other. I was scared to turn around to look at those green eyes, but I also knew that we had to talk. So I slowly turn around trying to have a poker face so my feelings won't show.

Asami: can we please talk

Korra: about what

Asami( sighs ): the kiss

Korra: oh that. We don't need to talk about it ... I understand

Asami: wait what do you understand? What are you talking about ?

Korra: I understand if you wanna date Mako

Asami: Ew no I don't want to date Mako

Korra: but the kiss ?

Asami: he kissed me by force.  I didn't want to kiss him, actually he's the last person on earth I'd kiss

Korra: so you don't like mako ?

Asami: no silly,  I have no feelings for him

Korra: thank god

Asami: I could never do anything to hurt you like that Korra that's what I'm trying to help you get him back

Korra: i'm not sure if I want him back anymore

Asami: You don't ?

Korra: no I actually think I want someone else....

Asami: oh really? Who's the lucky guy then ?