Mission impossible

PROV ASAMI

I was at home packing some clothes. I had booked us a flight to the south later today and we should get there by tomorrow morning. Opal and Bolin had gone back home to do the same thing. They're mostly coming for emotional support just in case it all goes wrong. I don't even know what to do or what to say when I see her. All I know as soon as I see mako I'm going to punch him in the face and take my girl back. I might have to talk to her parents. which kind of scares me, but I have to let them know how much their daughter means to me.  All I can hope for is that they understand and all they want for their daughters is happiness. Once I was done packing I headed straight for my car and picked up Opal and Bolin. We went to the airport then finally got on the plane. As we got closer to the south I was getting more nervous and my heart was feeling like it was going to explode. Thank god I had my friends with me.

Bolin: I can't wait to see the south !

Opal: you never been there ?

Bolin: I have but I was too young to actually remember how it looks like.

Asami: we're only an hour away now.

Opal: how are you feeling Sami ?

Asami: nervous, scared, and angry

Bolin: don't worry Sami we'll get her back I promise.

Here's the thing you can never promise that something is going to turn out fine when you never know what actually is going to happen. This could all go wrong and ast the end she ends up marrying Mako. All I can do right now is hope that her parents understand that I love her and she loves me, and if not I can only hope that she will run away with me. 15 minutes passed and we had already made it to the south. It was really cold but beautiful. I ended up getting us a hotel room just in case. Once we got settled in we started walking around town. Bolin decided to ask this old lady sitting on a bench if she knew where the chief lives.

Old lady: Tonraq lives down this street then turn to the left. You just need to ask the guards if you can go in and they'll ask for permission. Just to let you kids know though no one is home at this time.

Opal: where are they ?

Old lady: they are at Tonraq daughters wedding

Asami: WHERE'S THAT ?!

Old lady: you need to go downtown and there you'll see the chapel.

Asami: thank you ma'am this means so much.

Old lady: no problem.

We took a cab to downtown and there we saw the chapel. My heart started pounding again and it was pounding faster. I was so nervous but I had to do it. We walked up the steps and I was about to open the door until bolin and stopped me.

Bolin: Sami you have to wait !

Asami : what? Why ?

Bolin: because you have to wait for that one line

Asami: what are you talking about bo

Bolin: you know that one part. Where the guys like " let him speak now or else forever hold his peace " it'll be dramatic !

Asami: And how would I know when he says that ?

Bolin: here I'll listen

Bolin put his head on the door listening for that one line.

Bolin: he's about to say it get ready Sami

I was getting nervous and I started shaking. Fuck it's almost time and right in front of everyone. I actually had to stop the wedding on the exact day.

Bolin: GO SAMI !!!

I panicked a little but I managed to open the doors loudly which everyone turned and looked at me while I yelled " I object !!! " Everyone in the room gasped but all my attention was on Korra. She was wearing a beautiful white dress and she looked amazing. I can't deny that but the only thing is she's marrying the wrong person.

Mako: what the hell are you doing here

Asami: stopping this wedding!

Mako: well we were about to say our I do's so if you can please leave

I walk up getting closer to Korra

Asami: I won't leave until Korra says she doesn't feel the same and wants me to go.

Mako: Korra has nothing to say to you

Asami: I'm sorry is your name Korra ? I'm not talking to you.

Tonraq: what is the meaning of this? Who are you and why are you interrupting my daughter's ceremony?

Asami: My names Asami and it's an honor to meet you Sri but you see... umm I'm in love with your daughter and I believe she loves me too. We were actually dating before Mako decided to bring her here by force.

Mako: that's nonsense! Korra came with me willingly

Asami ignores Mako

Asami: Sir I truly love Korra and I hope that you can see that love is love no matter if it's two women.

Tonraq: Korra is this true ?

Korra: da-

Mako: of course it's not Sir! This girl is just obsessed with Korra. I'm just trying to protect her from that girl

Tonraq: Mako, I was asking my daughter a question.... now Korra is this true ?

The room was silent and she was basically frozen. It looked like she didn't know what to say or what to do. I was scared of what she was going to say. This can go two ways. One way is that she tells him the truth and tells him that she was my girlfriend before Mako took her away from me. Or she could lie and go with what Mako is saying and tell her dad that she has nothing to do with me. At this moment it's all up to her on what she decides to say.

Tonraq: Korra answer me now

Ps just to let y'all know imma not update at all from dec 18 -dec 24 cuz imma pick up this girl I like from the navy and imma spend time with her since I only have a few days to be with her.