Mean Guy

It had been two weeks since I joined school. In this two weeks, the only thing I heard from most of the people is that be safe from Caleb. Like who the hell is Caleb and why should I be scared of him? It was a Monday morning and I was getting ready for school. I put on a simple yet adorable white crop top and matched it with a mustard color pant and black shoes. I got made myself  bread and butter and left for school.

 I got to the school a little late so I texted Indy to cover me up. As I entered the class, Mrs. Julie gave me a stern look. 

" I am so sorry Mrs. Julie. I ha-"

" I feel bad for your dog. I understand its happens. Hope he his fine with Jesus." she cut me off. I was confused like a hell. I was thinking that she was going to give me a detention! I gave a confused look at Indy who was sitting at the last bench and signed me to just say yes to everything Mrs. Julie says. But thank god that Mrs. Julia did not ask me further any more questions.

" What was she talkin about?" I whispered into Indy's ear.

" I said her that your dog had died to cover you up." she said.

"ohk, fine thank you." I said. Thank god I had such a good friend who was always there for me when I needed her.

Soon after thirty minutes the bell rang. It was lunch time. I put the books inside my bag and suddenly Indy held my hand and started taking me somewhere.

"Where we going?" I said.

" I want you to meet someone." she said as if she was going to make me have a talk with Tom Cruise.

We soon reached to the lunch table. It was basically a place where we could eat with our friends.

"Ohk, Chloe this is Jessy." she said looking to her friend.

"Hi, I am Chloe." I said awkwardly. 

"oh hi, I am Jessica but people call me Jessy." she said awkwardly too.

We sat down on the table and started eating. I felt like an odd one out or you could even say as a third wheeler between two friends. I couldn't understand any of there inside joke and when they cracked one, I just pretended as if I understood it. The bell rang. It was my calculus class and that was the only class in which Indy wasn't there. So it was sort of lonely. 

I went to my locker to get my books. And the next thing I knew was that someone had spitted a chewing gum on my hair. I turned to look who it was. It was Caleb, the soo called popular and mean guy with his tails, I mean his friends.

" Have you got eyes! You just spitted a chewing gum on me duffer." I stated clearly not caring about the most popular guy.

" You know who you talking too?" he said in a really really rude way as if he was Donald Trump.

" Do you know who I am?" I said angrily. Who would spit a chewing gum on someone's hair. That is so gross!

" Yes I do, a trash. Actually, a bag of trash." he said and everyone around laughed at me. I was sought of hurt. He is not suppose to call me TRASH after all he does not know me.

" Soo bad I can't Photoshop your dumb so called popular personality." I said just cause I wanted to roast that Caleb. Literally everyone around me laughed and then he was embarrassed. 

" Ya, Whatever." he said in order to not argue back as he had nothing to tell and these fools in my school call him a MEAN GUY. From which angle is he mean? But his not sweet too. He is just a dumb, idiot , self obsessed person. But now rather than concentrating on him, I needed to fix my hair. How can I get a chewing gum out and with that I was already late for my class. I rushed to bathroom and tried removing the chewing. It easily got removed as it did not stick my hair properly and then I ran to my calculus class. But thank god, Mr. Wilson hadn't come yet. So, I sat at the second last bench wondering who my bench partner would be cause I was sitting on a two seat bench. 

And then the next thing I see is that Caleb was walking towards this class. My heart started racing, asking a hundred question to myself, Is he in my class? He walked towards me and sat next to me. This didn't end well as I had expected. I thought that this would be my first and the last meet with Caleb. But no. 

" Hey! I am really sorry for spitting the chewing gum on your hair." he said politely. I felt as if he had a identity crisis or something.

" No. Its fine. And I am-"

" You thought that I would say sorry to you. Lol, such a big joker. I sat beside you as I did not have place. I just need to tolerate you for one day and never expect me to say sorry ok." He said. And how dumb could I be to believe that a stupid guy like him would say sorry to me. I ignored him completely. 

" Good morning. So, I am going to be your new calculus teacher as Mr. Wilson's classes have been changed. I am Mr. Gregg. So, before I began with anything some rules I would like to give you which you all will have to follow in my class only. " 

" Number 1- I will be giving projects every month and you all will have to complete it and I won't accept excuses."

"Number 2- I don't want any talking, chit chatting during my class especially when I am teaching. "

"Number 3 and the last rule- The place you all are sitting are permanent. That means you all will not change your places through out the year. " He completed saying all the rules and giving me tension. I will have to survive this Caleb for one whole year! That's impossible. We both exchanged a annoyed look and it felt like even he didn't want to sit with me. Obvioulsy.