Jessy's party

It had been three days since I had been sitting with Caleb. We both were so annoyed by each other. But. Whenever I looked at him, it felt like something was there that was bothering him or making him upset. First I thought that it would be me, but no there was something else itself. I did not wanted to ask him about this or he will feel that I am a gossip girl and all, so, I kept it to myself but his light brown eyes clearly said that. Now that I felt something was making Caleb feel bad, I did not wanted to annoy him or disturb him or make him feel more bad.

 It was six in the morning and it was time for me to wake up. My mom and my grand dad weren't home. They said me last night that they were going to go to their relatives house and I had school so I couldn't go with them. 

I put on some oversized Billie Eilish merch  and matched it with some white sneakers. I got the breakfast that my mom had prepared and left for the school. When I reached school, I saw Indy and Jessy really happy about something. 

" Why you guys so happy? Did someone asked you guys out?" I said and gave a short laugh.

" No! Jessy is throwing a party today. She is inviting all the people for the school. It's gonna be soo much fun tonight!" Indy said and she was on the cloud 9.

" So, am I invited?" I asked . 

" Obviously." Jessy said. I was pretty excited too as I hadn't gone to any party since I left Texas. I was pretty happy about going to a party cause I never liked going to party's and all. Whenever I see drinks, I remember Brooke.

" So today at my place at 4." she said.

" yeah cool. I am in. " I said. As we were walking toward our locker to grab our books, I saw Caleb there. I could say undoubtedly that he was upset. But I did not want to bother him so I ignored him.

" Chloe, I have heard a lot that you had an encounter with Caleb and you roasted him soo badly that he thought of ignoring you." Indy said. 

" Yeah, obviously I would roast a person if they threw a chewing gum on me. By the way who were the two guys, I mean his tails who always roam around him?" I asked with an eager to know about those tails.

" The one on the right side of Caleb is Logan and the one on the left side is Lucas. They both are not as mean as Caleb. They are sweet." she said pointing Caleb and staring at Logan. Felt like there is something between her and Logan.

" Uhmm! What's between you Logan?" I asked without being hesitated.

" There is nothing between us." She said but she blushed too.

" I see." I said in a teasing manner.

  ...

The school had been over. I reached my home and saw the time. It was 3:30 and I had almost forgotten about Jessy's party. I went to my room for choosing my clothes and then suddenly I heard a car pull over and then someone knocked the door. I ran down to see who it was. Just when I opened the door, it was Indy.

" Party! Party! Party! Party!" she said in a baby voice as if it was her last party.

" Chill man!" I said to make her stop shouting or Smiley would bark back at her and the neighbor's never left a chance to complain about Smiley. 

" You are not ready yet! Come on! I will pick you an outfit. Take me to your room." she said and before I could say anything she ran upstairs and figured out my room and I followed her.  She opened by closet and started looking for clothes. She picked up a teal color skirt and a black top and some matching accessories. 

" This is an amazing outfit! You must wear this." 

I went to the bathroom to change my outfit and it looked wonderful on me ( that's what she said). I applied some makeup and then we were ready to leave. I came with her cause my mom had taken the car. I just left a note so that when my mom comes, she would know that I went to a party. 

We soon within few moments arrived at Jessy's home. We walked in. There were a lot of people in there. The music was so loud that I couldn't even hear anything that Indy talked. I don't know why but my heart beat started increasing. My anxiety level also increased. Felt like there are a thousands of people drinking just like my dad. I was tensed. I was sweating. I couldn't feel anything. The voice was fading away slowly. And then I suddenly felt a arm around my waist, I turned to see who it was. It was Mason. He was in my biology class.

" Wanna dance with me?" he asked. My heart beat started increasing more. I had never been asked by anyone for dancing. I was nervous like hell. I just saw a vodka bottle in Mason's hand. I snatched it and drank the whole bottle in one sip. Mason tried stopping me, but I wouldn't .I was hungover. 

" Yes, why not darling?" I said and then started dancing with him. It felt like I was in heaven. While I was dancing with him, I felt my heart beat slowly getting normal. My anxiety level also got back to normal. I felt good. 

But I soon lost control over myself. I got another bottle of vodka and drank it in one sip. I could see everything in circle. Felt like everything was going upside down. I lost all my senses. And I couldn't believe that I did this. I leaned forward and kissed Mason. He kissed me back. He said that I looked pretty. We kissed. And suddenly I fainted. I couldn't feel anything.  Mason did not help me. 

After two hours, I woke up at Jessy's bedroom. I went down to see what had happened with me. I saw Jessy and Indy cleaning the mess. The party was over.

" What had happened to me say me guys?" I asked them.

"Nothing, you just drank two freaking bottles of vodka and kissed a random guy whom you didn't even know. You might have been dead till now . But thank god C-" She stopped.

" What C-? Say me!" I asked her. 

" Nothing man." she tried to ignore my question and started wiping the floor.

" Say!" I exclaimed angrily. " Or I would hmmm.. I would drink 5 more bottles of vodka."

" Okay fine. You had passed out in the middle of the party and thank god that Caleb saw you fallen down and took you to the room. If he didn't have seen you, you would have been crushed by thousand people's feet."

I felt ashamed and amazed both. I never thought that Caleb would ever do that. I thought he was a mean guy but not. I felt ashamed that I became like my dad and kissed Mason. I thought of saying Caleb thank you the next sunday.