Stratosphere

Today we were going to go to Stratosphere tower's casino. I never really played casino in my life, so this was going to be my first time. We all reached to the Stratosphere Tower at 10 AM. 

" Do you guys know how to play casino?" Logan asked. Every one said yes except me. Logan taught me how to play it and we all started playing. It was fun at the beginning but then it was boring for me as my luck was the worst on the day.

"Hello hot guy, I am Ace. Can I join you guys?" she said to Caleb. She was like literally unknown and she wanted to play Casino with us?

" Yeah sure." Caleb said being the biggest simp of 2020.

" Okay, So who were wins in this match will have to make the loser to do something." Ace said. I don't know why but everyone agreed to her. We started playing the game. The winner was Ace and Caleb had lost the game.

" Okay hot guy, so I will have to make you do something." Ace said. First of all, why does she call him a HOT GUY! That is so cheesy!

" Okay, say what I have to do." Caleb said.

" You will have to kiss me."

"WHAT!" I shouted in surprise.

"Well, you don't need to over react to it. It's just a kiss." Caleb said.

" Well, so want to kiss me over here or somewhere else?" Ace said.

"Maybe, over here." Caleb said.

"Okay fine." she said and pressed her lips on his. Lucas, Logan, Indy and I were like so surprised. I couldn't see him kissing another girl so I just walked to the bathroom. After few minutes, I came back and thank god, Ace wasn't there.

" You missed the best part man." Logan said. "Two strangers were kissing even more passionately than me and Indy. " he added.

" Whatever." I said and ignored him. 

" Guys, I have heard that there is a bar near by. Should we get drunk tonight?" Lucas said.

" Why not?" Indy said. We all went to the bar and got so high. But to be honest I just had 1 shot and not more, whereas everyone else was drunk like hell. I had to take care of them all as if I am there mom and they are my kids. I just took them all to the car and made them sit. 

" Why do you all drink when you cannot handle yourself?" I said.

" Don't be my mom. Even you can't handle yourself." Indy said. I just ignored all there jokes and everything. We soon reached the hotel. I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to handle them anymore but who was going to drop them to their rooms? If I said them to go to their rooms by their own, they would be most probably playing with the lift. I dropped them to their rooms. I took Indy into our room and put her on the bed and made her sleep.

....

When Indy woke up, she was like damn confused.

" Weren't we at the bar?" she asked.

"Yes we were but sadly we don't have rooms in the bar. If they would, I would leave you right there." I said.

"Can you stop giving me different answers. Say me what had happened." she said.

"You guys were so high. I had to literally hold all your hand and put you guys to bed."

"ok fine." 

I was already ready. I had wore a white sweater with a denim short skirt and black shoes.

" Don't you think you will become a snow man?" Indy said.