Thank You

It was Sunday morning.  My weekend hadn't gone too good because of the party. Those thoughts came in my mind every time and I didn't even get enough of sleep. Just wondering about Caleb. I had no mood of going to school today but I had to because in one week we just have two calculus classes which is on Sunday and on Monday. 

I woke up tired. I went for having a shower and then put on my favorite rose pink crop shirt with some black pants and white sneakers. I had the same breakfast, bread and butter.

" What's wrong dear? You don't seem to be alright? Did the party go well?" My mom asked worried about me as I was eating my breakfast.

"Yeah everything is fine, I just have a headache. " I said trying to ignore her question cause I did not want to say her everything about the party cause that would make her more upset then already she was.

" You can skip school if you don't feel well." she said..

" No mom, I am fine." I said even when wasn't fine. I AM FINE had been the biggest lie of every teenager. Any one asks you that how do you feel, the only answer will be I AM FINE.

" Mom, can you drive me to school today?" I asked her as I was still not feeling well. 

" Yeah, sure." 

My mom drove me to the school. I could see all the people staring at me for some reason. Felt like I had murdered someone. I saw Indy and Jessy in the corridor. I went near them. We hadn't talked since the party had been over. Yes , I got some messages of them asking whether I am fine or not but I didn't reply .

" Are you fine?" they both asked at the same time.

" Yeah, I am. But why is everyone staring at me?" I asked in a slow voice.

"The whole school knows about everything that had happened on Thursday. That's why they all are staring at you." Jessy said. Wow! At least I got popular for some reason.

We couldn't talk a lot as the bell had rang and my first class was calculus. I got in to the class and sat on my seat. I saw Caleb coming and sitting beside me and ignoring me I guess. He didn't even look at me. 

" Thank you" I said politely and slowly.

" For what?" he asked. He just pretended like nothing had happened on the party. He had basically told Indy and Jessy not to tell me about everything that had happened. 

"Stop playing it off." 

" Ohk! fine." 

We didn't talk that day like everyday after this conversation. The whole class I was silent and in no mood to do anything. I just didn't feel well. I couldn't stop imagining about Thursday. Suddenly, after a lot of thoughts I started have an anxiety attack. My breathes fastened. My heart felt like as if it was going to come out all of a sudden. I couldn't think of anything. But I controlled  myself. 

The school had ended. I hadn't eaten anything since the morning except bread and butter. I again started thinking of those thoughts. My breathe again fastened. My hand and leg were shaking. I couldn't control myself this time and passed out in the middle of the school. But I still could see something. My eye was partially open and partially closed. I saw Caleb hold me a bridal style and putting me in his car. After that I couldn't remember anything.

I woke up at a place which was neither my home nor Indy's or Jessy's. I turned around to see if there was someone there at the home or not. I suddenly saw Caleb walking from the kitchen towards me. And then I realized that I was at Caleb's house. I didn't think that an enemy would do this for an other enemy.

" Hey, you don't need to worry. Are you fine?" He asked gently coming and handed me a bottle not of vodka, of water.

" Yeah, I am fine . Thanks again." 

" You don't need to be thanks, I would do the same for anyone not caring if its the girl who roasted me in the middle of the whole school." 

" Yeah, sure." I chuckled.

But then I suddenly remembered that I had left Brooke with James. I don't know why but I get this thoughts at the weirdest moments. Again I started getting tensed. But I felt safe as Caleb put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm look. I felt safe whenever I am with him. 

" What's wrong?" he asked in a deep voice.

" Nothing. What's wrong with you? I mean why are you helping me when I was the one who made you embarrassed?" I asked him.

" I might be tough but there is a thing called humanity under my muscles OKAY." he said.

I looked at my phone and I had got many texts from my mom. 

MOM- Where are you dear? Come home fast. 

ME- Mom I was hanging out with my friends, I forgot to inform you, I am really sorry.

I looked at the time the time. It was 5:25 PM. 

" Oh shit! I need to go bye. I am already late." I said Caleb who gave me a confused look.

" Are you going to go back walking?" he chuckled. " I will drop you , but remember you are still my enemy so better not hit a chance on me OK."

" Come fast." I said.

He dropped me and then we returned a smile to each other. 

" So is that the friend you were hanging out or making out with?" My mom asked and then laughed.

"Mom! You know I hate the word LOVE itself. SO, please stop it." I said and gave her an annoyed look.

" Ohk fine. I have to go out right now for a job interview. Your lunch is in the fridge. And please don't run away from the home." she said while taking the car keys "And ya dad has gone out with Smiley to give her a walk." she added.

" Ok fine. Best of luck for your job interview." I said and waved at her.

The rest of the time I spent by thinking about Caleb and his light brown eyes. I was afraid that I don't fall in love and break my rule of life.