Hospital

I thought that I was dead, but no I hadn't. I had just fainted as my head had hit the ground when the car had crashed me. I started worrying about Caleb, what if he also had been hit by a car? What if he was dead? He was already drunk and couldn't even walk properly. All this thoughts came in my mind and I suddenly opened my eyes. I saw Logan, Indy, Jessy, Lucas and Caleb there. I saw all the moments me and Caleb had in my mind. He was staring out of the window, God knows what he was looking at. Indy and Jessy were reading Bible. Lucas and Logan were just upset. I slowly got up. Indy and Jessy saw me and hugged me so tight. Hug, that's what I needed at that time. Lucas and Logan also came and hugged me. But Caleb was still standing near the window, deep in his own thoughts. 

" How are you feeling now?" Indy asked me. This dragged Caleb's attention towards me. There was a slight of  upliftment on his upset face. 

" I am fine." I said but actual I still had those suicide thoughts in my mind.

" Dare you not to think of suiciding again. Before you will suicide, I will kill you." Logan said. This made me laugh as he understood what was actually going on my mind. 

" Wait, how did you all know?" I asked.

"Caleb said us." Lucas stated. I was confused that wasn't he drunk?

Then everyone slowly walked leaving a space for me and Caleb to talk.

"Heyy, are you fine?" he asked me.

" yeah." 

" Okay, now say me what all had happened yesterday cause I don't remember anything."

" You said me that I was hot and that you really loved me. You also forced me to drop you at your home or you would suicide."

"O my god, please don't believe the drunk me. I am just so stupid. I just remembered you getting crashed." I heard my heart break into millions. I had just realised that I loved him and then he tells me that he doesn't. Obviously, I shouldn't have expected a lot from a drunk guy but i guess i took the quote 'drunk mind speaks sober thoughts' too seriously

" Ohk"

"Did anything else had happened?" he asked me.

" Nope, nothing else had happened. " I didn't want to say him that we kissed and all because I knew that he didn't remember or anything, so it was useless saying him.

"By the way, how did you get me here? Like you were drunk right?" I asked.

" The car that had crashed you had called the ambulance and I called Logan to pick me up." he said. It was soo sweet of him that he saved my life three times.

" Okay, its time for you to rest." he said. 

He had left now. I was alone, crying as I was missing my mom. She was the best mom ever. I just did not understand that how would I handle everything. I was just 16. It was really difficult for me to handle my tears, so I decided to have a sleep. Before I could sleep, Caleb walked in again.

" I am really sorry about everything that happened yesterday." he said. " I slowly remembered whatever had happened yesterday. I am soo sorry. I was drunk, I did not  have control over myself."

"It's ok. I understand." I said and then closed my eyes for a sleep.

'No, please don't do that. Caleb. I understand, but you don't need to jump of the building."  Indy said.

" Chloe is dead. What should I do by living a life now? She was the only one reason why I was living. You won't even imagine that what all I have gone through my life. He said and then jumped of the building.

I woke up sweating and tensed. I did not see anyone besides me and screamed.

" What happen? Are you fine?" Indy said.

" Please don't leave-e me and go, please." I said her and hold her hands.

"Okay fine, I won't go anywhere."

The nurse came in bringing a juice and some fruits for me. I just did not have a mood of eating anything or even drinking. 

" Its time for breakfast." Jessy said.

"I don't want to eat anything. I am just full."

" Come on, eat something at least."

"No, I am fine."

" You will have to eat." Indy said and forced me to it. I drank a sip of juice and ate an apple.

....

It was afternoon, 4 :00. We went to the cemetery and and buried my mom in their. I had fractured both my legs, so I was in wheel chair. My mind had no control over my heart. All of my friends were there with me. I was crying and so were Indy and Jessy. Indy came and gave me a hug.

" Everything will be alright. You just need to wait for the right time and until the right time doesn't come, we will be there with you." Indy said in a gentle voice and smiled at me. That smile made me happy.

"Yeah, thanks." I said and smiled back at her.

" Not a deal, you can stay at my home for as long as you want." Indy said.

"You are amazing." I said.

After the burial, I had gone to Indy's house as my grand dad was not at home. He had gone for a short trip with his gang( he was 60 years old and still acted as if he is just 18).

" Okay, so this is going to be your room and you can rest now. If you want anything, you can call me and you don't need to get up or even move this wheelchair." Indy said.

"Okay fine."