Broke Heart

" Take me to my house." 

" Come in Caleb! You are drunk."

" No, I am not drunk. Take me to my house or I will suicide." I got tensed when he said this. I had no other option to drive him to his house.

" Okay fine, I will take you to your home but first give me that bottle and the cigarette." 

" You want it? I will get you another one."

" No give me this one! If you don't give me, I will jump of the building."

" Okay fine, take" He handed me the bottle and cigarette and I threw it in the nearby dustbin. I took his car keys and gently kept his hand on my shoulder and walked him towards the car. I didn't understand that from where did he get the cigarette. We sat in the car and I started driving him to his home. I used his phone to find out his address.

" You know what, you are really amazing person. Your really hot too. The first time I saw you, I started liking you since then. It was me who told Logan to invite you to the sleepover so that I could say you whatever I feel about you but you broke my heart by saying that you don't love anyone." he said. I ignored him as I thought that he is drunk and that's why his speaking dumb things.

" Okay fine." I said. We had reached his home within some minutes as it was near to Logan's home.

" No, I seriously love you. You mean a lot to me. Yeah, I hated you before but now I love you please believe me." he said.

"I said okay right." 

"You don't believe me right. Pull over the car."

"No I am not going to."

"Okay as you wish." He opened the door and went out of a moving car. I immediately pulled over the car at the side of the road. 

" I LOVE CHLOE DIAZ" he started screaming on the middle.

" Can you like shut up and walk quietly back into the car. You are just talking shit because your drunk." I said.

" I will come only if you say me whether you love me or not and if you don't say me than I will stay here the whole night and keep shouting." 

" okay fine, I love you. Now you will come right!" I said that just because I did not want him to stay the whole night here shouting. I didn't really love him.

"Aww! we both are couple now. Love you" He kissed me on my forehead and I was shocked.

"Love you too." I said. Finally, he came into the car.

" We reached your home." I said.

" Can you walk me to my apartment?" He said.

"Yeah sure." I said after all I didn't want him to fall from his building. I walked him to his house and then was about to leave.

"Hey, can you come in?" he asked.

"Yeah fine" I walked in to his house.

" Such a beatif-" 

Before I could complete my sentence he kissed me and then immediately stopped kissing.

" I am really sorry. I didn't mean that. I went out of control. I am sorr-" He said.

" Shhh!" I cut him of  and  I kissed him back. I had no thoughts going in my mind at that time, just wanted the time to freeze . He pinned me to the wall. We kissed passionately. I opened my eyes and gave him a smile and again started kissing him. I was thinking that he was kissing me cause he was drunk but I still couldn't believe that I was in love with Caleb Lopez and I did not want to know whether he was in love with me or not. Love, the thing I was afraid of. Yes, I was in love with him. He started kissing my neck. He made me sit on the dining table and kissed me on my lips again. He lifted me in a bridal way, still kissing me and took me to his room.

My phone suddenly start ringing. We  immediately pulled over. I picked up the call. It was from the hospital. The doctor said me that my mom had an accident and in that accident she lost her life. I started crying. My tears started flowing. I couldn't stop them. All the memories of my mom came like a flash. I could not believe the doctor. I had no hope now. I felt like there is no reason of me living. The only thing that was coming in my mind was that I WANT TO DIE.  Caleb hugged me . I hugged him back. I JUST WANTED TO DIE. I ran out of the home. Started walking toward a place where I could find my mom. Not caring about the cars, or anything, I started walking. Tears dropped from my eyes. And when I turned I saw Caleb chasing me.

" Go back home please." I shouted from the other end of the road.

" No!." he shouted back. I ran as fast I could. But a car crashed into me. 

" No! Chloe!" that was the last thing I could hear or see. It was Caleb who shouted. Finally, I was going to meet my mom.