God will help you out

It was 10:00 PM and everyone was at Indy's place by that time. We were just watching Stranger Things  but soon it went boring for all of us. I was so embarrassed. I tried my best not to look at him. Usually people cry from there eyes but today, my heart was crying. Why are all the guys the same? I trusted the wrong person. This incident made me again hate the word 'love' more than the last time. I can't express how I felt about it. Just can say that, it felt like someone was stabbing me behind my back. 

"It's so boring. Can we do something else?" Logan asked.

"Uhmmm! Lets place truth or dare?" Indy suggested. And everyone agreed to it.

"Ohk! I will get the bottle." She said and went to the kitchen. We all decided that the narrow end of the bottle would be the question and the wide end was the answer. Indy spinned the bottle and the narrow end of the bottle was pointing Lucas and the wide end was pointing Logan.

"So, I have to ask the question to Logan." he confirmed. " Truth or dare?"

" Truth"

" Okay so, say your first crush's name." Lucas said and Indy started giving a stern look to Logan. I wished that I was never in love with Caleb cause his friends were far better than him.

"My first crush was  a girl named Layla. It was like ten years back. We were like neighbor's and all." Logan said. Indy spinned the bottle again and the narrow end landed on Caleb and the wide end landed on Indy.

"Truth or dare?" Caleb asked.

"Truth." Indy said.

" What was the dumbest thing you had ever done on a dare?" He asked.

" When I was like 12 or something. A guy had asked me to go and say the principal that his school sucked and I had to do that cause if I didn't, they would call my parents acting like fake teachers and say bad stuff about me. I swear to god, the principal was so mad at me, he suspended me for like a week."

"That is honestly really bad." Indy said. This time, Lucas spinned the bottle and the narrow end landed on me and the wide end landed on Caleb.

"Truth or dare?" I asked while I pretended like he wasn't even there. I was like staring at the floor and I knew that if I saw him, tears would start coming out of my eyes.

" Truth." he said while he was trying to look into my eyes.

"Have you ever broken someone really badly, that bad that the person wasn't even able to repair herself?" I asked whatever came in my mind at that time.

" Yes, but I am sure that that person would have been repaired by now. You won't even imagine that that person does not even look into my eyes because she is scared that she will start crying." He said and that literally made me cry. 

"Just a second guys, I will right back." I said and then went to the bathroom cause I totally did not want to spoil the fun out there.

I saw myself in the mirror. I had changed a lot. From being a mommy's daughter, I became drug addicted person. I led down few tears. Caleb was my drug. Even if I tried not to think about him, I would end up thinking about him. It had been just 5 months since I had come to California, but I did not know that California would change my life this much that I won't even be able to look back at my past. When I came here, I was just a person who did not believe in love, but now I had become a wreck. I heard a knock on the door.

" Hey, its me. Open the door, I know you are crying." It was Indy's voice so I opened the door. She came in and gave me a hug.

" I know that you wanted a hug right now." She said.

"Yes, I do."

" God will help you out. Leave all your fears on him and he will fix it." she said. That sentence was soo deep.

" Yes! Let's go out." I said while wiping my tears off my face and putting back some mascara. We came back to the living room. It was already 11:00, so we all decided to sleep as our flight was at early morning. I could not sleep for few hours, so I was just going through my phone and then over thinking about stuff.

....

It was three in the morning. We all woke up and got ready as our flight was at 6:00 AM. We were leaving pretty early cause the airport was really far from Indy's house and it takes a lot of time in airport. Indy had booked a cab and it was suppose to come at 3:45 but it came at 4:00. We all were like so tensed cause what if we miss the flight. It was going to be such a waste of money.

" Okay, so you are late right now and if we don't reach the airport at 5:00, I am going to screw you up." Logan said to the driver angrily because he was too excited for the trip and he didn't want it to be cancelled. The driver nodded and began driving. Everyone were singing at Johnny Orlando's songs but I wasn't. To be honest, I really liked Johnny Orlando's songs and I was a huge fan of all his songs especially the INRO(Its Never Really Over) album which he had recently released but I was just not in a mood of it, so I kept quite for the whole trip. We reached the airport at exact 5:00 AM. I was really impressed by the driver cause he made us reach at the right time. Wish every cab drivers were like this.