Hopes live

Today was our last day in Las Vegas. We had our flight on tomorrow's evening. I really enjoyed Las Vegas and that also with all my friends, it was just amazing. I would really miss everything and especially the public performance of mine in Neon Museum. Everything went smoothly. Today we were going to go to the helicopter ride over Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. 

" Today is our last day. I am going to badly miss these days." Indy said.

" Even me." I said.

We all were ready and decided to leave. After few hours, I guess, we reached there. It was a pretty amazing place.

" Who wants to go first?" The instructor asked.

" Us." Logan and Indy said and went for the ride.

"Caleb, I won't be going to the ride because I am really scared of heights." Lucas said.

" Ok fine." Caleb said. The next turn was mine and Caleb's. We sat on the helicopter and it took it's wings and started to fly. The most unbelievable thing was that there was literally no one there. After our ride, we decided to return to the hotel as we had to pack our bags too. I reached my room and I found a rose on the bed along with a note and the dress which Indy had forced me to buy.

The note said:

Wear this dress and wait for me at the terrace of the hotel at 7 PM. Your truly. 

I was confused that who left the note here and that also without any name.

" Is this note for you?" I asked Indy. She looked at the note and read the message.

" No, this isn't for me." She said. 

" Should I go at 7 or not?" I asked her.

" Yes, you should. At least to see who that person was." she said.

" Okay." I said. It was 3 PM, so I decided to pack my luggage and then take a sleep. We both packed Indy's luggage first and then mine. It took us literally two hours to do it because Indy was not able to find her clothes as she had threw them all around the room. One of the top of her was found in the side of the couch. After packing the luggage, it was already  5 PM. I took a small nap as I had 2 more hours. I woke up at 6: 15 and then got ready. I wore that dress and then applied a little bit of makeup. I started walking up to the terrace. When ever I took one step forward, I felt that someone was following me. I ignored it and went to the terrace. 

There was a small table with some candles and a bottle of vine. There were roses all around. The lights were amazing. The city view from there was so good. It was really dark there. I heard some foot steps which slowly came close to me. I turned to see who it was but couldn't see the face because it was dark in their. Suddenly, the fairy lights was at me and Caleb. It was Caleb in a black suit. 

"Why did you call me here?" I asked him.

"I will answer to all your questions." he said.

"Okay then answer to my questions." I snapped.

"Everything that happened this week was a plan. Everyone knew it except you. The whole trip was organised by me not Indy. Your public performance was also planned from before and those people playing the instrument where none other than your band members. Ace was also an actress who I had hired for a day. All the visits were pre planned just to say you something." He said. That made me cry.  " I rejected you because we all had already planned this and I did not want it to be cancelled." he added.

Suddenly, I saw two helicopters coming up with a huge message on it and it said: CHLOE DIAZ, WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? It made me cry so bad. I turned to see Caleb and he was on his knees with a ring in his hand.

"Would you be mine?" He asked. My heart started racing so bad. This felt like a freaking marriage proposal. 

"Yeah sure." I said and a tear dropped from my eyes again. I hugged him really tight and gave him a smile.

" Wish I would be yours in my next birth also." he said. 

He leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back. He pulled me closer and kissed me on my neck. I put my hands on his hair. His lips were on mine and my lips were on his. I never thought that the person who threw chewing gum on my hair will be my boyfriend. It was a long, smooth kiss. His hands were on my waist. My heart was beating so fast.

 I looked at him and smiled but the next thing I knew was that someone had pushed us down from the terrace. We were dying together. I looked at the terrace as I was falling down. It was Jessy who had pushed her.

" I warned you both but you guys did not listen. If Caleb was never mine then he wouldn't be your too." Jessy said.

 Logan and Indy were at the balcony. They saw our bodies falling down. They ran to save us. I smiled at Caleb and he smiled at me again. 

"Hope that our hopes live." That was the last thing I said to Caleb and then we were on the ground. Indy was crying soo bad. They all were crying soo bad. Soon, there was a crowd. 

Not all stories end up good. I was finally going to be Caleb's girlfriend after a lot of mess,  but I guess, God didn't want us to be together. I was happy that we both were dying together. Not on Earth but at least on Heaven, we both can be together. Your luck does not work every time, sometimes you need to work hard to earn it. Fate had decided this for us and we were none to change the fate. I could die peacefully after seeing his smile. Maybe, we would be together at least in our next birth's. Go call the person you love and say them the truth. Life is too short to live it to full.

"Death leaves a heart ache , no one can heal. Love leaves a memory which no one can steal."