Misunderstood

" After you left, Caleb came running and there were tears in his eyes. He said me, Logan and Lucas that he had been forced to do it. Before the lunch, Caleb and Jessy had there Biology period together and at that period Jessy forced Caleb and warned him that if he doesn't kiss her, she will hurt you and even when he came to drop you, she had texted him about it . That's the reason why he had to do this all. And he look really upset. " she said and this made me cry because I had blamed Caleb for all of it. 

" He really loves you and whatever he said when he was drunk was true. I don't want you to say him this or else he would kill me." she said. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My whole body was freezed. I felt bad for the way I had acted and thought of calling him the next morning and saying him sorry as he must have left by now. Indy stayed with me the whole night and we discussed about school, about Jessy, about Caleb and mostly about Logan.

It was morning 9 AM. When I woke up, I didn't see Indy beside me but there was a note in place of her.

The note said:

Sorry Chloe. There was some emergency at my home. My mom was baking cookies at three and she had burned them. There was all smoke all around, so I had to leave at midnight itself. 

Take Care.

I walked out to get the fresh air. I saw Caleb sleeping on the stairs and freezing with cold. I took him inside the home and covered him with a blanket. I thought that he just said for fun that he will be staying out until I don't listen to him. I was shocked. I felt bad for him. I just let him sleep for some more time and went for taking a shower. I wore some comfy clothes. By the time I came down, Caleb was awake. He came close to me.

" Are you dumb or something?" I asked.

"No, why?"

" Why the hell on Earth did you stay the whole night out! You know that it is cold out and what if like you got ill. Like come on!" I asked with a concerned voice.

" I am sorry but I didn't really mean any of it."

"It's fine."

"I was forced to-"

" I know it. Indy said me." I said.

"So are you still pissed at m-"

Before he could say anything, I kissed him on his cheek.

" I am sorry too for blaming you." I said.

" What was that?" he asked.

"Uhmm! I am sorry for that too, I couldn't contr-"

He gave me a quick kiss on my lips. 

" What was that?"

" I couldn't control myself.'

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me. My hands were on his hair. Kissing him made me feel like an angel. He put me on the couch and began kissing my neck. I bit my lips to avoid a moan. He nibbled my lips. He pulled his shirt out and started kissing me. We went too intense in it. Smiley also felt shy seeing us kissing. He kissed me in my stomach. We kissed for ten continuous minutes. I was badly in love with him, so I thought that this could be the best moment to ask him to be my boyfriend.

I opened my eyes and kneeled down and asked ," So Mr. Caleb Diaz. Will you be a trash's boyfriend?"

" Wait what! I am not ready for this! I cannot do this! I am leaving bye." he said this and left leaving me broken. I was still on my knees crying. He didn't even turn back. This made me realize that I had made a fool out of myself. He just wanted attention but not love. I tried to control myself but I couldn't and I passed out. 

..... 

After few hours, I woke up at Indy's home. She was sitting beside me and texting Logan. I slowly got up.

" How did I come here?" I asked.

"Chill! I did not kidnap you." she said. " I had come to your home but you did not open so I called Caleb and he said that you were at the house itself. So, I opened the door with the spare keys I had and I saw you fainted. So, I took you to my home because what if you get hungover again and do shit things. " she explained. I started crying when I  heard Caleb's name.

" Why you crying?" she asked me. I explained her everything that had happened.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine." 

"Yeah."

" We all are going for a trip in the Christmas vacation in Las Vegas and all the tickets and every expenses is sponsored by me." she said. I was confused because the vacation started from tomorrow it self.

" Wait! Are we going tomorrow? " I asked her.

" Yes!"

"Who all are joining?"

" Its me, you ,Logan, Lucas and Caleb. I did not invite Jessy." she said.

" I am not coming."

"Well, no option, you have to come because I have booked all the tickets and even rooms."

" So, you got this time to say me that we were flying tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" 

"I have a lot of things to pack. Can you drop me to my home?"

"Well, when you have got such a good bestfriend, you don't have to worry. I have already packed your clothes and everything necessary. "

"So you are a two in one person."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are a friend and a personal assistant too."

" HAHAHA, So funny. Basically the guys are coming over today to my home for a night."

"Why?"

" Because our flight is early in the morning, so it will be difficult cause what if someone does not wake up!" she said. So the guys also included Caleb in it. I was already hurt and embarrassed both. I was just gonna be more hurt and embarrassed by seeing him again.