Vacation

We had reached Las Vegas at 7:30. Indy had booked a hotel already, so the first place we visited was our hotel. Las Vegas was a completely new place for me. All the other people had been to Las Vegas before, but for me it was the first time. The hotel which Indy booked was so amazing. It was a five star hotel and it must have cost a lot for Indy. It was The Palazzo hotel. It was like the one of the best hotels in Las Vegas. And with that Indy was the one paying for all of the expenses. I honestly felt bad for her bank balance. 

" Okay, so as I can see, you have booked a room in a very big hotel. So, I am going to pay all my expenses." I said because it's like, I never like when someone pays my expenses or anything else.

" No your not, I am fine with paying all the expenses." she said and forced me not to pay for myself. We all walked in to the hotel with our mouths still open is amazement.  Indy got our room keys.

" Okay guys, I have booked only two rooms, that means that we will have to share our rooms. In room number 233, all the guys will share and on the other room, its going to be me and Chloe. Are you all fine with that?" Indy said as if she was our tour manager or someone like that. 

" Why wouldn't we be fine." Caleb said. We all walked into our rooms and the good thing was that, our rooms were just beside. The room was like soo good. It had a small living room, a kitchen and a bedroom including bathroom. It was just like a dream. We had come to Las Vegas only for one week and after that I am going to miss this room soo much.

"What are we going to do on our first day?" I asked out of curiosity.

" We gonna first take a little nap of 2 hours and then I have planned to go to the Mob Museum." She said. I had heard a lot about Mob Museum and it was my dream to go there. Actually, Las Vegas was my dream trip. We took a nap for some 6 hours and then got ready to go to the Mob Museum. There was a knock on our door at exact 2. I went to check who it was. It were the guys. They were like all ready and excited to go. 

"So are you all ready?" Indy asked.

" Yes!" Lucas replied.

" Hmm...Are you sure that you guys took your room keys?" Indy said in a doubt because all the guys were like so clumsy.

"Yes!" Logan replied taking out the keys from his pocket. I was amazed because Logan never really remembered things. We all headed of to the cab and went to the Mob Museum. Mob Museum tells the history of Mob in America, which is really interesting. After one hour, we all were pretty tired so we decided to go back to the hotel and rest there for the rest of the day. I agreed with her because even I was pretty exhausted. We drove back to the hotel and rested. 

It was some 5 PM and we all got really bored, so we decided to go to the swimming pool. I really had a phobia of water so I decided not to go and sat on the chair, seeing all those people have fun. 

" O My God! Look at that girl, she is so hot." I heard Caleb whispering into Logan's ear and that made me jealous. I just ignored it as if it never happened. Those people were in the swimming pool for about 2 hours and they weren't getting bored with it.

" Guys are you people done?" I asked while walking near to them.

" No, we just started to swim." Indy said. 

" Okay then, I am going back to the room because I am really bored." I said and went to my room again. I just started watching TV.  After like 3 hours, Indy came back from swimming pool.

" Wow! Wasn't five hours less for swimming? You might have taken one more hour in the pool right?" I said annoyingly. 

"Yeah sure, if I could, then I would." she said and then chuckled. It was like 10 in the night and I was really sleepy, so me and Indy slept without any other conversation.

.....

We all woke up at 9 AM. 

" Where we going today?" I asked Indy.

" Today we are going to Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium." she said. The Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium is like an amazing place. I had seen some pictures of it in google. We all got ready. I wore some white Jumper's and matched it with a Sky blue color jeans and black shoes. Me and Indy went to the guys room to see if they were ready or not.

" Where are we going today?" Logan asked as soon as he opened the door.

"You know what guys, I will give you the plan of the whole week today itself. Today we are going to Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium, tomorrow were are going to The Neon Museum, after that we are going to Stratosphere tower, after that we are going to Fashion show mall and after that we are going to have helicopter rides over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and in that Caleb is going to-" she said all this in one breath.

" Caleb is going to?" I asked as she did not complete the sentence.

" Caleb is going to" she broke her sentence into two like she does when she does not find a good thing to lie about. " Caleb is going to dance right now." she said. 

" Caleb dance." Logan added. They all were looking at me as if they were hiding something from me. Something was going on that they did not tell me.

" Yeah, sure." Caleb said and started doing some tik tok dance using his own steps. He gave a stern look to Indy, Logan and Lucas. We all laughed so badly.

" Do you people just wanna laugh at me or even go?" Caleb said. We all headed to the cab.

.....

We had reached Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium with some half hour or more. It was so amazing. 

" Okay, if the shark breaks the glass and comes out, I am going to blame Caleb for my death." Logan said.

"Wait, why would you blame me? It's Indy who has organized the trip, not me." He said and gave me a confused look.

" Exactly and stop being a fool, the shark won't break the glass." Indy said.  We all had a lot of fun their and then returned back to the hotel. 

" Finally, we are back." I said while me and Indy opened the door and jumped on the bed.

"Yeah, it was an amazing day." When she said this, a thought came in my mind.

" Okay, so what is it that you all are hiding from me?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said.

"See, its obviously something. Like you were about to say something and then lied to all of us and then Logan was blaming Caleb. Just say me what is going on." I said.

" Okay, so see there is totally nothing going on and if you want you can waste your time thinking over it but let me sleep." She said and just totally ignored my question. I was already tired so I just decided to sleep.