Neon Museum

" Wake up! We are already running late." I said as Indy was not even waking up. 

"Let me sleep for five minutes." she said.

"I am hearing your five minutes since 20 minutes. When does your five minute end?" I said. There was a knock on the door. I went to open it and all the guys were already ready. 

"Can you like wake up! everyone is ready except you." I said shouting from the door. Finally, Indy woke up and she came outside.

" Wait what! She is still not awake? Man! You know we have a lot to do today." Logan asked in a disappointed voice.

"Bro, can you chill." Indy said.

"Did you just call me your brother? I am your boyfriend not your brother. O My God! Chloe what's wrong with her?" Logan said in a really surprised voice.

"Can you stop over acting now? I will be ready in just five minutes. Till then, you guys wait for me." Indy said. 

"When does your five minutes get over." I said in a very frustrated voice.

We sat on the small chairs that were on the living room.

"How you doing?" Caleb asked.

"I am good." Man, like he expects me to say him that no I am not at all fine! The rest of Indy's five minutes were pretty quite. I was just seeing my phone and then I got Caleb's message.

IT SAID:

CALEB- Hey, I am really sorry for that day.

ME- Too late. 

This time, Indy really became ready in just five minutes.

" I am so surprised! Your five minutes finally got over." I said a sarcastic voice.

" Whatever." she said. we all went to the cab and then headed to The Neon Museum.

" What is Neon Museum man?" Logan said.

"Neon Museum basically features all the signs of the Old Casino and other things." I said like a nerd kid in a class.

" I can say that you have done a lot of research like a nerd kid." Logan said and I totally agreed to that. We all were singing songs in the car. Suddenly, Logan stopped playing the songs and as I knew the song I was singing even after he stopped playing the song as I was too indulged in singing it. I guess I never mentioned before that I am really good at singing and I want to become a singer.

"OMG! I never knew that you can sing this well." Logan said.

" Yeah, I sing and I was even a part of a band in Texas." I said.

" Why don't you sing in public?" Indy said.

" I would love to, but I am just not that live kind of person." I said.

"You are, trust me. Why don't you sing at the Neon Museum today?" Caleb said. In my mind I was like, trusting you was the worst thing ever to be done in one's life.

"Nooo!" I said.

"You will have to. For me at least." Indy said with a cute little innocent face. 

"Okay fine!" I said as I couldn't say no to it. We all reached Neon Museum.

" Okay, it's your time to shine." Indy said and handed me the mic. I was surprised that the instrument players were already there. It was like a dream come true. I always wanted to sing in public, but I couldn't cause I was stucked with those band rules. One thing that annoyed me was that each and every instrument player was wearing a black mask as if they were going to kidnap me. Anyways, I sang my favorite songs. At the starting, there really no one watching me but soon there was a crowd in front of me. It was just amazing. Rather than a trip, it was my first ever individual concert. After all the songs got over, I looked at the instrument players.

"You guys did a good job." I said.

"You were always amazing like before." someone from them said. The voice was really familiar but I couldn't recognize it and what did he mean by ' amazing like before.'  I walked down to where all my friends were.

" You nailed it man!" Logan said and gave me a hug.

" You are soo amazing. You should be in the Billboard's top 10 ranking." Lucas said.

"You are killing me!" Indy said.

"It was amazing." Caleb said in a dull voice and it sounded like he was disappointed with something or someone.

"Thanks all." I said. I was really tired so I just slept in the car when we were going to the hotel again. It was a really pleasant day and a worth to be remembered too. As we reached the hotel, I just jumped on my bed.

"Thanks, for encouraging me." I said to Indy.

" No worried, you deserve it. By the way, you said that you were in a band before. So that means that you have written some of your original songs too. Can please sing them for me?" Indy said.

" Yeah, sure" I sang few of my original songs which were saved in my phone.

" You are amazing." she said.

" Who is your favorite singer?" she asked.

"I am like a huge fan of Justin Bieber." I said.

" Who's not a fan of him. What would you do if you meet him anytime?" she asked.

" I would request him to make a song with me." I said. 

"Okay lot of question and answers, lets sleep." I said and then slept quickly.