Chapter 1 - Aldora

Last night was really fun. I had a blast at the club and the news of the traitors death that I received before was something that really made me happy.

   Oh! Hey! Didn't see you there! I'm Aldora Jennings. I'm the leader of The Royal Mafia. Everyone knows me by my title, The Queen, that's what everyone calls me. I'm 22, been the leader of the Mafia for 6 years

    No one knows my real name or face except for my victims and a few selected members. So, now that introductions done, let's get back on track.

   Last night, was not just a regular clubbing night. I was there to strike a deal which went sour and had me killing the people I was supposed to strike the deal with. Hey! Make a comment about taking me to bed... You're dead!

    It resulted in a crazy gun fight, that I enjoyed immensely. I thought I was getting rusty so, a good practice was all I needed. Thank Goodness! We had thought of everything and rented out the whole club so, no innocent was killed or injured. They died, my people got by with a few scratches, no major injuries.

   Right now, I'm going back to my home in the morning from my "sleepover" at my friend's place.

   What? Did you think I would tell my parents about my mafia life when they didn't tell me for 16 years and that to after I fell in a major trouble involving other mafia family?

   Yea, I'm still bitter about it.

  So, even though my family is a mafia family, they do not know about my true life. My brother is going to be taking over the Mafia next year, it should have been me, I'm the oldest!

   But no! It had to be a boy who takes over! Ugh! Whatever! I'm still stronger than him. Best Mafia Don out there.

    I parked my car and went inside my parent's house. Before stepping in, I made sure that I was wearing my blonde wig. Yep, I was! Let's go!

   I stepped in to see the usual. Mom in kitchen, busy making something for father's guests. My sister busy with her tutor and my brother on his laptop doing god knows what. I went straight into the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge.

   "Oh, honey, you're home! I didn't even hear a sound." Mum said finally noticing me

    "It's ok, Mum. You know, I barely make any noise while walking." I smiled

   My mum and I had the best relationship. She was awesome. She cooked me all my favourite deserts. She was always on my side no matter what. Sometimes, she was even on the recieving end of father's anger because of me.

    "Oh, you're back." My brother, James said

  "Yes." I replied not giving him a look, instead looking at cookies

    "Look at me when I am talking to you." James growled

  "You're no one important so, I don't see the need to." I brushed him off

    "I'm going to be your don soon. You better respect me." James growled

"First off, stop growling. You sound like some stray dog claiming his territory. Second off, I already know you're taking over, so what? Big deal? Lastly, I don't respect the people who show me no respect." I said calmly

     "You..." James took a threatening step towards me

   Mum got between the two of us. Making James stop in his track. I scoffed. No matter what, he would never go against mum.

   "James, I suggest you stop right there." Mum said calmly

"But mum, she is being disrepectful!" James whined pointing towards me