WOULDN'T LET YOU GET HURT!

<<<<<<<< PART 16 >>>>>>>>

WOULDN'T LET YOU GET HURT

Xi Yi told Jiaxin to meet at the ground floor gate.

She took her phone and slowly opened the door. She slowly came down the stairs. Without making any voice, She came near the main door and started waiting for Xi Yi.

Upon reaching there, both of them came to know that Warden closed the door already.

"What now?" She asked worriedly. "Now there's only one way left," he said.

Xi Yi asked her to go back to her room and come to her balcony. She did not understand Xi Yi at all, just doing what he said. Jiaxin's room is on the 1st floor. She looked down after coming to the balcony. She saw Xi Yi holding the ladder in his hand. 

"Jiaxin, Don't be afraid of just come down from this ladder," he said.

Jiaxin was very nervous, but she was worried about Xing and Meng Hui. That is why she slowly came down step by step without thinking. After coming down a little, her balance suddenly deteriorated, and her leg slipped. Fortunately, Xi Yi caught her. Fearing of getting slip where the Jiaxin closed her eyes, he was staring at her. After she breathed a sigh of relief and opened her eyes. Xi Xi's eyes turned her completely crazy. His very intoxicating dark brown eyes were becoming the weakness of Jiaxin. She couldn't hide the red tomato blushing face.

Jiaxin broke the eye contact due to embarrassment, and that moment ended there

Jiaxin broke the eye contact due to embarrassment, and that moment ended there. They secretly leave the campus before the guards come for the round. Both came to Qin Shen's house. Because Qin Shen's network is spread all over the city, he can find them quickly. Jiaxin gave both of them numbers, and then Shen and his team went to work. On the other side, Lu Yang brought Meng Hui to a hilly area. Meng Hui did not understand anything. 

He took a step forward and said 

"Meng Hui, this is the place that matters the most in my life."

"When I first came to this place, it gave me such a peaceful atmosphere that this place became my most favorite place." 

"Does everyone know about this place?" She asked with curiosity.

"No! You are the first one who has come to know my secret base."

On hearing this, she started feeling special as she is the most appropriate person in Lu Yang's life. As soon as she said something, an offbeat sound was heard. Both turned back. They saw attractive fireworks in the sky. On viewing it, a big smile came to Yang's face. Meng Hui was having more interest in starring at his cheerful smile rather than the fireworks. Meng never forgets this beautiful evening. An evening where she not only spent time with Lu Yang, she also saw his most special place.