BURN THE FIRE

<<<<<<<<< PART 12 >>>>>>>>>

BURN THE FIRE

As soon as they read the letter, they soon ran towards the principal's office.

On reaching out, the concern was clearly visible on everyone's face.

"You knock on the door."

"No, you."

Slowly everyone made their move and, with a little courage, knocked on the door. Immediately the sound came from inside

"Come in."

"Sir, what have we done?" Xing Yue asked.

"You don't know how big a problem you have created?" the principal said with bulging eyes.

"Sir, we don't have any idea!" Jiaxin said softly.

"You guys have beaten the son of the one who donated money to our school,"

he replied.

Everyone recognizes the fight of yesterday. Jia Xin took up all the blame to save Xing Yue.

"Sir, all this has happened to me."

"I can't believe that our brilliant student did this?" he said shocked.

This news spread like a fire in the university.

As soon as Xi Yi got this news, he ran to the principal office.

Humbling, Xi Yi started peeping inside from the small window of the door.

He could not see the tears of Jia Xin.

And without being careful, he opened the door and came in.

"Sir, there is no fault of Jia Xin," he said.

"Do you have any evidence of that?" the head said angrily.

He got his phone out of his pocket and showed a clip to everyone. The clip was from the same restaurant where they went to eat food yesterday. The clip has captured the interaction of Xing Yue and that boy and how he's staring at Xing with evil intentions.

"This clip may clearly show that the boy was staring Xing Yue."

"When They left the restaurant, he followed him. He stopped them on their way and started tantalizing them. Whatever Jiaxin, Meng hui and, Cai Yasi did is to save their friend Xing Yue."

"If this proof can't prove their innocence, then I can call my friend, who was present there at that time."

"No! No! That's enough. Jiaxin, Meng Hui, Cai Yasi, Xing Yue. Forgive me for Believing in them." the head said while apologizing.

They breathed a sigh of relief and came out of there. When Xi Yi began to leave, Jiaxin gave her a call from behind.

Hearing that, he turned around. Jia Xin and the rest of them were standing in front of him with moist eyes.

"I don't know where you got proof from, but thank you so much for whatever you did today," Jiaxin said softly.

"I didn't do it to save you. I didn't care about you. I did whatever for my sister Xing Yue." he said shy and left.

The day ended with Jiaxin's slight smile.

The next Day, Jiaxin had to go to the market for some work. She was doing her job that she heard a voice from behind.

"Jiaxin! Jie!"

She turned back while getting confused.

"Hey, Xiao meimei (Little sister) you?" she said surprisingly.

"Last time you went without eating this time, this time is your little sister's birthday, no excuse today," her mother said.

She could not refuse this time and was made to go to her house.

On reaching there,

her mother took both of them to the room.

"Jiaxin, you are like my daughter and, you helped us a lot that day, so this for you," her mother said with a gentle grin.

She presents a beautiful, expansive, rich gown to Jiaxin. She refused a lot, but her mother wouldn't listen to her. In the end, she had to wear that gown. After getting ready for the party, she looked no less than a heroine.

She slowly descended the stairs.

All the boys at the party were stunned to see her. When Lamplight came to her, Xi Yi and Lu Yang, who were present there, saw Jiaxin.

Xi Yi's eyes were not ready to turn away.

Lu Yang looked once and then looked towards Xi Yi.

He never found Xi Yi starring so carefully towards any girl.

He asked Doubtful Xi Yi, "What happened? Do the girl stole your heart?"

"This is the girl who kissed me, nothing else!" He said while hiding his true feelings.

When everyone gathered together, Li Shen came there and asked Xi Yi to dance.

Seeing this, Jiaxin began to feel a little upset.

Lu Yang's mother notices this thing and says,

"Li Shen, you have been dancing with Xi Yi since childhood. Let my daughter do it today."

Everyone came to Confusion upon hearing this. She grabbed the hand of Jiaxin and gave it to Xi Yi.

"Dance with my daughter today," she said.

Xi Yi held her hand tightly and took her to the dance floor.

At the command of her mother, the whole light was put on them. Xi Yi placed his hand on Jiaxin's waist.

He held her hand gently and placed it on his shoulder.

Romantic Moonlight and Song level up their moves.

Slowly, both of them started holding the beat. Many people were happy to see both of them together, and some are angry.

The dance was over, but in their eyes were still feeling the moment.

The party was over, Jiaxin was also going back that her mother stopped her.

"You two really look very well together," Lu Yang's mother said.

Jiaxin could not understand her gesture.

Whereas Lu Yang & Xi Yi were sitting on the side of the pool. Lu Yang can't quiet anymore, and

he finally asks,

"Xi Yi, do you like Jia Xin?"

THANK YOU FOR READING

• VOTE

• COMMENT

• ADD IN LIBRARY

• SHARE WITH FRIENDS

FOLLOW