TWISTED FATE

She started shivering. After all, what was it like in that painting that she got so nervous, so scared that tears started flowing from her eyes?

<<<<<<<<< PART 18 >>>>>>>>>

TWISTED FATE

Suddenly the clouds thunder as if they are warning for something bad going to happen. As soon as she removed the white cloth from the painting. She became totally shocked. In that mysterious room, there was a painting of Jiaxin. She was suffering from pain. Troubled Meng Hui removed curtains from all paintings one by one. All the paintings were of Jiaxin made by Lu Yang himself. She saw a drawer and opened it. When she opened it, she saw diaries written for Jiaxin, many love letters, and pictures of her. She opened a diary and started reading it one by one.

"I met a girl today. I liked her at first glance."

"Today we went to the coffee shop. That was probably our first date."

She picked up a love letter and started reading it.

<Jiaxin, when I first saw you, I fall in love with you. I hardly ever saw a girl like you. So sweet, so caring for others, so respectful, always think good for everyone. I always wanted to tell you I fell in love with you but never get the courage. I want to give you all these letters someday, but then I don't have the courage. Our friendship is my only happiness, and I don't want to lose my happiness. Maybe my relationship with you will be in the friendship's bond, and it will be good if my feelings stay in diaries and letters only. But maybe I will give no one your place.>

From these things, she came to know that the special person in Lu Yang's life is her best friend, not her. Nobody knows what Meng Hui's heart is going through. It broke all her desires in a second. Tears just became common. She came out of the room. That's when Lu Yang came in from his balcony. As soon as he came, he sees Meng Hui. Broken dead women. When she raised her eyes, she saw Lu yang, and she started shivering. And she immediately ran away. Lu Yang did not understand at first, but when he saw his secret room opened, he came to know all the situations. He ran after Meng Hui.

The weather had become completely like situation.

Lightning fell, started raining as if the weather was crying for Meng Hui. What could heartbroken Meng Hui do other than crying hard? She asked the same question again and again to her destiny, "Why me?"

 What could heartbroken Meng Hui do other than crying hard? She asked the same question again and again to her destiny, "Why me?"

Someone standing next to her, holding the umbrella in hand. She immediately looked back. He was no other than Lu Yang.

"Why did you do this to me?" she asked wistfully.

Lu Yang had no answer to this. He could only apologetic to her.

"What did I didn't do for you? What is required in me, that you rejected my love?"

"I had countless dreams with you. You crushed them all at once"

"Maybe, from now on, I don't want to give my heart to anyone even, not you," she said, wiping tears.

She gathered some spirit and said, "Lu Yang, forget everything that happened between us, whatever happened today, from today, you don't know me, nor I."She says Goodbye to him one last time and left.

After they arrived in Dorm, she cried a lot. Xing spent all her time comforting her. Xing may have fallen asleep, but Meng Hui found it difficult to sleep in the night. The very first ray of the next morning brought fresh energy, new courage in her. Previously, where she had stopped her plan to go to America because of Lu Yang.

That plan is considered the only way to get out of this situation. As soon as Xing woke up, she tells Xing not to share anything with Jiaxin about yesterday. They agreed on that. Lu Yang could not sleep since last night. The same things were wandering in his mind repeatedly.

A few months passed. The more Meng does not like to see him, the more they bumped on the way. She made herself so strong that she didn't even look at Lu Yang. She also stopped going to the group Gatherings so she would not have to face Lu Yang.

One day one of her friends invited her to the party, she went there to refresh the mood. She did not think that he would meet Lu Yang there too. Lu Yang and Meng Hui were sitting opposite each other. She was looking down to avoid eye contact. They were playing the dare and shots game. When her turn came, coincidently, the dare was linked to Lu Yang. The dare given to her is to kiss on Lu Yang's cheeks or drink shots. She immediately took a shot to swallow it in one breath.

After the party was over, both Lu Yang and Meng Hui were waiting for the last bus.

How are you? Are you alright? There were many questions he wants to ask her, but his bravery failed.

As soon as the bus arrived, both of them sat in different seats. He wants to sit with her, but the situation has forced him to step back. Perhaps it's the end of their love story. Many stories are such that it left them looking for answers to the questions. Some secrets break your beliefs and dreams in a single moment. The one who lives for you, one who searches for ideas about how to put a smile on your face every day? One who prays for your every wishes to come true, the one who loves you blindly is the real genuine love. When you lost it, you realized its value. The sky also witnessed Meng Hui's love for him. Sky also noticed Lu Yang is changing for her, but their story was like the last page of a book, incomplete.

THANK YOU FOR READING