FIGHT WITH DEPRESSION

Jiaxin was sitting outside in the hospital's garden. That's when Li Shen sits near her.

"Jiaxin, why didn't you complain against me?" she asked.

<<<<<<<<< PART 22 >>>>>>>>

FIGHT WITH DEPRESSION

She did not answer her question and just kept looking.

"Jiaxin, I did so bad with you, did so much wrong, yet why didn't you send me to jail?" Realizing the mistakes, she said.

"Because I don't consider you as my enemy, Li Shen!" Jiaxin said, breaking her silence.

She was totally shocked to hear this.

"Li Shen, I have no trouble with your love for Xi Yi, but what about you who ruined her whole life for a boy?"

"Li Shen, I do not say that it is wrong to love Xi Yi, but it is not right to keep him above you."

She tells him to take a break from the world and suggest her to cool her mind. After consideration at the words of Jiaxin, she goes to Xi Yi, and he gets worried after seeing her like that.

"What happened? Li Shen?" He asks worriedly.

She approaches him and starts crying.

"Everything is over. I ruined everything," she says cry.

Xi Yi was trying his best to comfort her. Jiaxin saw Li Shen inside and stopped at the gate and listening to them. She felt bad for Li Shen by heart. She wants to help her. She calls her mother, who is a neurologist.

As soon as she picked up the call,

"Mommy??"

"Yes, Jiaxin, how are you?" her mum asked.

"I am good. I want to ask you a question!"

"Ask!"

Jiaxin revealed Li Shen's condition to her mom, and she gives some ideas to her so that she could help Li Shen. She bought Entertaining Movie tickets and also invited Li Shen. Then they held many events so that they could reduce depression. While doing this, she became a little normal but not well. There were only a few months left. The final exam was on the head. Everyone was involved in the studies. They had to spend more than just a moment in this university. One day while studying at night, Jiaxin's phone bell rang. Soon as she picked up the call. A nurse asked her to come to the city hospital immediately. Jiaxin did not know anything, she just picked up her jacket and started running towards the hospital and seeing her, Meng Hui, and Xing Yue also go after her.

After reaching there, she receives information that Li Shen tried to cut her nerves. Everyone was horrified to hear this. Nobody thought she would do this.

Everyone went inside and stood in one place. Jiaxin came to her and sat down.

On seeing her, tears of Jiaxin also came out. She lost a lot of blood.

She blinked her eyes and said while trying to stop the tears.

"I tried very hard to stop myself, but I couldn't do it. I lost."

Jiaxin was able to feel her pain. She asked everyone to go outside for two minutes. By the time Xi Yi and Lu Yang arrived, everyone had come out and refused them to go inside. He was looking at the two of them through a small glass window in the door. Jiaxin held her hand and reminded her of what she said on the ice skating day.

< When they went for ice skating. Among all, Li Shen was very nervous seeing the ice skating park.

Seeing her like this, Jiaxin went to the same stance and asked why she is so afraid? She told her that,

"I was the champion of this game in my childhood, but in an accident, I deeply got hurt, and then I never skated."

Jiaxin held her hand and said,

"So why not return to it today? Why don't you beat your fear?"

She trusted Jiaxin and holding her hand. She skated back.

She got the same fun back then, the same joy she used to get in childhood. >

Jiaxin :

"Your life is on the same turn. You are so scared of your life that you don't want to live again."

"Trust me once again, hold my hand, and overcome your fear of living, let your depression get beaten the same way you beat ice skating."

"Will I be able to do this, Jiaxin?" She asked.

"Believe in yourself this time. You can Li Shen!" She said with bright eyes.

She got the feeling of Jiaxin in her words. She finally saw a ray of light.

She thought of returning to her life and tried to start it again.

Jiaxin and Xi Yi were with her at every step. Li Shen also joined their Friend Circle. After spending time with them, she fell regretful for whatever she had done wrong earlier and drove Gang Li in the wrong way too.

Hardly a person like Jiaxin is now present in this world. Who does so much for her enemy? Li Shen was able to stand on her feet again due to Jiaxin. If Jiaxin wanted, she could have sent her to jail at that time, but she did not do that. She gave Li Shen another chance to live. To rebuild herself.

"It is natural to be shirked in life, but believing that there is no solution. It's your misunderstanding."

THANK YOU FOR READING

UPDATE - Every Sat, Sun.

BONUS - Now you can find this story on other platforms too!

Readdict, Fuzia, Web Novel, Nobelpress.

~ VOTE

~ COMMENT

~ SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

~ ADD IN LIBRARY ( If you are new)

~ FOLLOW ( If you are new)

NEXT TO YOUR HEARTBEAT [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara