THE LAST SNOW DRAMA

It's Sunday today, All were resting in the dorm with all the fun. Jiaxin was working on her stories when she found her eraser missing. She looked around but couldn't find it. There was no one in the room. Jiaxin picked up the eraser from Xing Yue's desk and fell off her bag while taking it. She kneeled, gathering all the material from the floor, then she saw the stomach ache drug in her bag.

<<<<<<<<< PART 14 >>>>>>>>

THE LAST SNOW PLAY

Looking at that bottle, many kinds of questions started coming into jiaxin's mind.

At the same time, the main door of the room opened.

Xing Yue and Meng Hui are very startled to see stomach ache drug in the hands of Jiaxin.

"What is it doing in your bag?" Jiaxin angrily asks Xing.

To calm Jiaxin, Meng holds her hand and sets her on the chair, and hands her a glass of water. After calming down, Xing tells Jiaxin everything.

"I don't like Lee Shen making false accusations of you. So Meng Hui and I Mixed powder in her drink so that we can really hurt her stomach and get her out of the play. " Xing said regret.

"How much do you guys think of me, but your way was not right," said Jiaxin.

"We cannot see you, suffering from pains, and everyone has benefited from it anyway." Meng Hui said.

The three hug each other and celebrate their first victory against Li Shen. Somehow, Li Shen comes to know about this. She had made an entire plan to dissolve the happiness of Jiaxin.

Next Day,

Play is going on with full of excitement.

The next day, there will be a function. Responsibility to bring the dresses worn in play was given to Xing Yue. All the clothes were kept in the storeroom. The gang Li reached there before someone came in. They quickly pulled out the dress of Jiaxin and cut it from the side. After cutting, They sewed it in such a way that when the Jiaxin was turned on the stage, the side would again be torn. They soon finished the work and kept it in the same spot.

After about 2 hours, everyone came there and started getting ready. The function was started, and the next performance is their drama.

After a while, their play started. Everything was going well. At the end of the part, Jiaxin had to take a turn and go to Xi Yi. As soon as she took the turn, the side slowly began to rip.

The entire audience was surprised to see this. Jiaxin was being rotated, and her dress was kept ripping. The Li Gang's members and connected to the phone live Li Shen enjoying it openly. When Xi Yi notices this, he goes to her swiftly. He took off his jacket and waved the Jia Xin and grabbed her and pull her towards his ribs. 

Jiaxin could hear his heartbeat beating so fast

His warm arms were attracting Jiaxin towards him, and the Li Gang sitting in the audience got downright worried. All students in the audience started snapping images of Xi Yi and Jiaxin and uploading them on social media. Somehow, the play gets over. Jiaxin and Xi Yi became a hot topic on social media.

A few days later, Li Shen came to Wang's mansion to meet Xi Yi and his mother. Her mother was happy to see Li Shen and began to ask Xi Yi to come downstairs. Xi Yi felt that Jiaxin had come to meet him, thinking that he came down happily. After finding Li Shen there, all of Xi Yi's happiness became grief in a moment.

"What happened Xi Yi? Did you expect anyone else?" Li Shen said.

"It's none of your business," Xi Yi said, and he went back upstairs.

"Xi Yi, how it is not my business, I am your wife, It's my right," Li Shen said with melting eyes.

"You stop calling yourself my wife. It would be great because you can never be my wife," Xi Yi said while being in anguish.

"Xi Yi, what is missing in me that you like Jiaxin so much?" she said.

"You may have no deficiency, but you cannot match Jiaxin," he said.

"Li Shen, you are my best friend, that's why I am telling you that you deserve to be with a better boy than me."

"But I only want you: Xi Yi, and you're only mine, Xi Yi."

"You're not that Li Shen I knew."

Hearing the sound of someone coming, they had to stop.

After Li Shen leaves, Xi Yi's mother comes to him and asks

what did he say to her that she got so sad?

He yelled, "I just told her the truth and nothing else."

"She is your future spouse. You should keep her with love:" his mom said.

"Please stop calling her my wife. She can't be my wife."

And he left the home in anger.

THANK YOU FOR READING 

Don't forget to - Vote_Comment_Share
Follow