WHAT'S HAPPENING?

<<<<<<<< PART 15 >>>>>>>>>

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

The evening had come, Meng Hui came to the mall to get some goods. He had to resort to the elevator because the luggage was heavy. When the elevator door opened, only one boy was present. He was no other than Lu Yang. Both did not believe for a moment. They never used to talk to each other so much. She took a step inside and it became an awkward moment for both.

"What a Coincidence?" Lu Yang said wonder.

"Truly" she replied.

After a while, the atmosphere started becoming odd again.

"How is Jiaxin?" Lu Yang said awfully." She is fine!" she answered.

Both were wondering when the door opened and they came out of this moment. It was only 4-5 minutes for them entered the lift, but they felt like they were locked inside for years.

Suddenly something goes wrong in the lift of the mall. Systems get failed and the lift stopped at the moment. Meng Hui was completely scared and held Lu Yang tightly.

 Meng Hui was completely scared and held Lu Yang tightly

"What's wrong Meng Hui?" He asked terrifically." Please don't leave me! Mom! Mom!" she mumbles.

Lu Yang gently stroked her and said "You don't have to be afraid, You have me"

After a while, she calmed down a bit and told that when she came to the mall as a child, she was locked in a lift all alone which caused her claustrophobia. They were going all right but suddenly Meng Hui's health started deteriorating. Lu Yang tried his best to help her. Swiftly, a ray of light is apparent to them, a man standing in front of them holding tools. As soon as the door opened Yang immediately got up and hold Meng Hui in his arms and ran towards the hospital. He breathed a sigh of relief after reaching the hospital.

" You reached on right time or it could be worst for her," said the doctor.

"After a while, a nurse will give you a prescription and buy all the medicines written in it."

"Okay, Doctor"

And as soon as he came in, he saw Meng Hui getting up from the shock as if she had dreamed a nightmare. As soon as he came to her, she hugged him in tears. Yang also knew she was very frightened so he let her hug. Soon after, his phone rings. He picked up the phone and asked

"Yes, mom?"

"Where are you son?" she asked worriedly.

"I am in the hospital with my friend."

"What happened to you," she asked afraid.

"Nothing happens to me. My friend is admitted. So, I came here to take care of her."

She got his point and giggles. "Okay, take your time son," and she hung up.

Meng told him that he can go, she will call Jiaxin and Xing Yue, but he flatly refuses. Seeing this, she felt that he cared for her a lot, but in reality, he did not want to bother Jiaxin. In such a space, they spent the night, and as soon as the sunrise, they left the hospital. He came to leave Meng Hui's room. Nobody was inside, everyone went to their classes. She called him in. Lu Yang didn't even object. Water in the container was finished, that's why Meng Hui had to go out to fetch water. He was looking at Jiaxin's desk in the room. He saw some pictures of her and snapped them, and saved them on mobile. He heard the sound of the door opening. Hearing that, he went back and sat on the chair. He drank the water and was about to leave, but Meng Hui stopped him.

"Are you free in the evening?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," he responded with a sweet smile.

"You've helped me so much, at least a dinner to thank you."

He waved his hand," today at 6:00 pm near Set Square park."

"Okay! Okay!" she replies, excited. She skips her classes to decide what to wear tonight? She made her favorite black dress out. She picked a great hairstyle from the internet and started making it. It was almost 5 o'clock she gave a final touch, and she came out. She reached there and started looking here and there. 15 minutes were up, but there's no update about Lu Yang. Then someone from behind spoke with a blow.

"Sorry! I am late."

"It's okay! Lu Yang," she said.

Both reached to a food stall while waking on the street.

"You know you can't find steak like here," said excitingly.

"Really?" Dazed lu yang asked. As soon as he holds the hot steak in his hands and getting a bite. He stopped her. He snatches the steak from her and begins to cool it a little.

 He snatches the steak from her and begins to cool it a little

"It's super hot. Your mouth gets burn," he said worriedly. Seeing so much care, more love, and respect for him grow in Meng's eyes. As soon as they finished food. Lu Yang gets excited about something." I want to show you a place," he said.

"Which place?" She asked curiously. He held her hand without saying anything and led her to that place. On the other hand, Xing Yue and Jiaxin were completely unsettled. They had not seen Meng Hui since yesterday.

"Jiaxin, Let me know whenever Meng Hui is returned, I have to go out. The company has made a huge profit today. The boss has kept the party," Xing Yue said.

Where Meng Hui was missing Xing was going now.

"Okay! But please come on time. Don't be like her," Jiaxin said unhappily. It almost 3 hours since she left. Jiaxin could not understand what to do, she also called Cai Yasi but his number was coming off. She then called Xi Yi. Xi Yi is with his mom. Jiaxin started crying as he picked up the call. Xi Yi panics after hearing Jiaxin cry.

"Xi Yi Please Come Here, Meng Hui, Xing Yue are both missing and Yasi's phone is switched off," She said crying.

"Don't you cry I am coming" Xi Yi said.

"Xi Yi! No!" His mother shouted. He said sorry to his mother and ran to the campus. Upon reaching there, both of them came to know that Warden closed the door already.

"What now?" She asked worriedly.

"Now there's only one way left," he replied.

THANK YOU FOR READING

DON'T FORGET TO -

Vote_Comment_Share_Follow