EUPHORIA OF ROMANCE

<<<<<<<< PART 20 >>>>>>>>

EUPHORIA OF ROMANCE

While with Lu Yang,

While with Lu Yang,

And as soon as she turned around, the first fireworks started. Lu Yang's suspicion was true that she was Meng Hui. The love in both of their eyes was palpable even today. Maybe it was a coincidence or a Destiny?

As much as she was trying to get away from him. They were getting more closer. Lu Yang had found her but had nothing to say.

He mustered up a bit and asked,

"Is this your hometown?"

"Yes!" she replied in a low voice.

She held the reality and started talking, but she would not give him,

her heart again.

"Meng hui sorry, I got late," someone said. Lu Yang was shocked to see another boy with her and asked in surprise.

"Who is this boy?"

"My best friend NanXi," she replied. Nan Xi holds her hand, and the two leave from there. Lu Yang does not know what happened to him that he followed them. They both stopped outside a house, and then the boy left.

He tried hard, but Meng Hui caught him.

"You were following me?" She asked surprisingly.

"Nopes! I was passing through here," he replied, looking downward.

"You don't do that. I don't want anyone to think of us in that way."

"In which way?" he asked curiously.

"You know it better!" and she leaves.

Everyone slept while waiting for Lu Yang.

The Next Day,

Lu Yang before, doing breakfast. All the people felt a bit strange about him, but nobody paid much attention. All are newly couples. So, they are paying more attention to each other.

They were returning in the evening. Here's Tea Flavor ice cream was quite popular. Jiaxin was quite curious to try it once. It is not possible that Jiaxin may want something, and Xi Yi does not fulfill it. They left Xing and Yasi lonely in a resort and went there to taste the famous ice cream dish. Xing and Yasi were also found to spend time together on the same excuse.

While Lu Yang went to visit Báifàn farm.

On reaching there, he saw a girl wearing a pink color hoddie.