SPARKLE LOVE

<<<<<<<< PART 9 >>>>>>>>

THE SPARKLE OF LOVE

As soon as she was keeping the document back to its place. Just then, she came to know that someone was coming towards the cabin. She stopped beating for a moment. Someone slowly opened the door. She hid in the principal's bathroom before anyone saw her. 

University coaches came inside the cabin. He came to collect information about the picnic camp there. As soon as he started carrying the file, he heard the sound of a flush from the bathroom. Hearing that, he immediately stopped. Jia Xin was so scared that she did not pay attention and pressed the flush button with her hand. The coach turned towards the bathroom. His every move was scary for Jia Xin. As soon as he goes to open the bathroom door, he gets a call from the Head of the University, which causes him to return. The distance of just one door saved Jia Xin from today's trouble.
She stuttered and left for the Xi Yi's home.

After reaching there, his mind repeatedly asks,

"What if he has said no?"
"Is this true love or just
a little attraction?" 
These questions shattered her faith. 

She started returning from the entrance of the house, desperate, then Xi Yi saw her. After walking a little, he held her hand and took her to the wall on one side. On seeing him, Jia Xin got worried.

He asked while smiling,
"How did you come to my home?"

She blushingly says,
"I came by mistake."
As she began to leave, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the wall again.

Jia Xin was completely red like a tomato. He asked softly, "Are you free? Let's have a cup of coffee together?"

Jia Xin nodes her head as yes.

Walking around, They saw a horoscope teller shop, as they are so curious, they decided to went in. The shop was full of strange things. An Old lady, Sitting with a flashing ball, doing strange hand actions.

Seeing the old lady, she started to panic a bit

Seeing the old lady, she started to panic a bit. In the same panic, She accidentally held Xi Yi's hand. Seeing both, the old lady understood all. When both of them sat close to her. They started feeling a different kind of vibe. She smiled and said while looking at them, 

"The fate of both of you is written differently. Will say one thing, Both must have faith in themselves."

She took two red bands out of the box and tied them on both's right hands.

"As long as it is in your hands, Love will stay in your life."

The old lady said. Both of them started looking at each other through a little Confused. The next day, there was a notice on the notice board. Arts students were being taken on a culture trip for an event. All the students were highly motivated. A few days later,
All the people were leaving for a trip by bus. Xi Yi saved the nearby seat for Jia Xin,
As soon as Jia Xin came inside the bus. She immediately started coming towards Xi Yi, but Cai Yasi gave her a voice from behind. He had to sit with Cai Yasi even after not wanting and, after a while,
Lu Yang came to Xi Yi and, sit at Jia Xin's seat. The bus took 3 hours to reach the event. Meanwhile, all the students had a lot of fun and fully enjoyed the bus trip. On reaching there, all the people put up a tent for themselves. Jia Xin and her roommates were in the same tent.
And Xi Yi was in a tent with Lu Yang and Cai Yasi. As soon as The morning, all the students reached the venue of the event. They were given the task of playing a game today. It was a group game under which teachers did the group pairing.
Jia Xin, Xi Yi, and Meng hui were a group, and
Cai Yasi, Lu Yang, and Xing Yue was a group.
All the people had to go to the places mentioned on the map and solve the puzzles and find 3 keys. Whom the group who find all 3 keys first don't need to cook. Seeing the gesture of the teacher's start the game, all the people started going to the place mentioned on the map. Lu Yang and his team soon discovered 2 keys While Xi Yi and others had found only one key. In short, while Xi Yi's team also found out the 2cd key. They saw a deep moat on the way to 3rd key. At first, Xi Yi leaped and, after that, he gave a hand and brought Meng Hui to the other side. Jia Sean had also reached that her leg slipped at the last moment. Xi Yi also fell into that trench to save Jia Xin.

"What do I do now?"
Meng Hui asked while panicking.

Xi Yi asked her to return to the camp and ask them for help. Meng immediately set out towards the camp.
Hours passed, but Meng Hui and nobody comes.
The cold was increasing.
Xi Yi tried to cover her with his jacket. Gradually both of them fell asleep. When Xi Yi's eyes opened in the morning, he found Jia Xin in his arms. Xi Yi was feeling happy seeing her sleeping. He wants to touch her eyelashes gently. 

As he extended his hand towards her, she slowly opened her eyes

THANK YOU FOR READING

Author's note-   I would like to thank everyone, whoever continue reading my story.
It's always a pleasure for me that someone checks my story too. I am literally blessed to have you all. I will keep this story interesting, Just keep supporting me.  

I published one more interesting series,
FREEDOM OF ŁØVĘ.
It was  first named as
The kitchen date.
Please check it out.
I hope you would like that too. Again Thank You all!

STAY INSPIRED! STAY YOU!

UPDATE- Every Sat, Sun.

BONUS- Now you can find this story on other platforms too!

Readdict, Fuzia, Web Novel, Nobelpress.

Pic. Credit. - I Stocks, Get the Gloss. 

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE_COMMENT_SHARE
ADD IN LIBRARY_FOLLOW

Let me know if you have any suggestions!