TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER

"By the way, why did Xing go to karaoke yesterday?" he asked.

"Don't you know? Her company gets a huge profit the boss invited everyone for dinner," she replied.

"Oh! Okay! Wait for a second, O... office?" he asked.

<<<<<<<< PART 17 >>>>>>>>

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER

He immediately left as soon as he heard about the office. Jiaxin and Meng just stood there, and they didn't understand why he left?

When Xing arrived at the office, all the mates were starring at her like a storm is coming. She found it strange. As soon as the boss saw her, his anger raised. He glares at her.

"You know you made a big mistake yesterday?" He said.

Xing knew nothing about this, she was just leaning her head down and listening to him.

"Just apologize now," he ordered.

"I am sorry for whatever I did yesterday."

"Not like that, kneeled and apologize," he said.

Xing was naïve as soon as she went to kneel. Someone held her hand from behind and raise her.

"Are you stupid?" someone asked Xing.

"Cai Yasi? What are you doing here?" she asked.

He took out the ID card from her neck and threw it at her boss.

"My lady will not work with such an evil and dead man like you. She quits from this position."

He held her hand and brought her out of the building.

She freed her hand and asked her madly,

"Why did you do this?"

"You don't know! What peoples you were working with," he said.

He told her everything that happened yesterday.

There was only one reaction of Xing. She could not accept it.

She had tears in her eyes.

Xing asks, mopping tears,

"Why did you call me your lady?"

Yasi was a little shy of this sudden question and turned to the other side.

When he turned back,

Xing raised both her legs slightly and kissed him. Her lips are extremely soft. When she was about to move, Yasi grabbed her by his hands and continued their sweet kiss.

Using his long tongue, he glancing her stronger and deeper.

Both are loving the kiss so often that they don't even notice others

Both were on the road, and people were glaring at them. They could not see such views anywhere again.

It was almost afternoon.

The Jiaxin was highly passionate about some matter.

As if she was going to Teacher's office, her excitement kept increasing.

She knocked on the door.

"May I come in?"

She heard a voice answer come in.

"You are asking for me?"

"Oh! Yeah! Our school wants to send two experienced writers to a field camp for one day.

You are such an amazing writer. I want you to go there and gain more experience." He replied.

"I love to go," she said, full of excitement.

"Here's your senior, who will go with you."

Both look at each other and wish for good cooperation.

The same day there is a party at Lu Yang's house.

Jiaxin was packing her stuff as she has to leave in the evening.

The evening had come. All had gathered.

All are partying with full of fun. Lu Yang was a bit dispirited by the absence of Jiaxin.

He was in the room. He went to his balcony for a while.

Just then, Meng Hui came inside his room to find him.

She collided with a flowerpot while walking. As she bent down to pick it up. She saw the door. She finds it strange that Lu Yang has put the curtains covering to hide that door. She pulled out the curtain and opened the door. She was afraid to go in, but she also wanted to go in.

She came in with a little courage. When she opened the door, she saw a different side of Lu Yang.

He kept paintings created by him in the room. She notices that there is only some painting to see, and it covers the rest with a white cloth on it. Her curiosity removed a cover and something puzzled her eyes after seeing it.

 Her curiosity removed a cover and something puzzled her eyes after seeing it

She started shuddering. After all, what was it like in that painting that she got so uneasy, so scared that tears started pouring from her eyes?

THANK YOU FOR READING!