Ch. 8 Impression room

~Y/n pov~

Three days had passed, and somehow I had managed to get quite a few coins from others. I thought no one liked me after the main game, a lot of them seemed weary but....

I recalled my encounter with Gin.

~*~

"Don't you hate me Gin?"

"Huh? Why? Big sis Y/n? Woof"

"....."

"I know you have good intentions despite some of the things you said...and I know you were trying to keep me safe, Kanna too. Woof."

Gin wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my stomach.

"No matter what. I trust you, meoww."

Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Gin...thank you."

~*~

"Looks like the bastards have assembled!" Ranger said.

"What do you want from us now, meow?!"

"We all collected our Clear Chips!! Shouldn't be any problem!!" Q-taro stated.

Reko frowned, "This stupid game's over, you damn doll!"

"Nah, sorry to say, but the Sub-Game's not over yet."

"Ehh...?!" Nao exclaimed.

"Let's announce the results! Y'all haven't forgotten this was a game of buying and selling tokens, right?"

"...I get it." Shin smiled.

"The number of tokens we've gotten by trading...?" Keiji asked.

"Specifically, we're counting up the totals of other people's tokens you've touched at least once. That means even tokens you lost after getting 'em count toward the total."

"So we don't have to have them currently?" Alice questioned.

"That's right! I told you this game switched out "trust" for "tokens," yeah? The amount you were handed... That's what matters. So naturally, however many of your own tokens you got, they wooon't be counted! Now to announce the standings! Line up! The superb person who earned the most trust will be awarded a special priviledge!"

"Priviledge...?"

"Let's get to it! The glorious title of first place goes to...!"

Safalin did a drumroll.

"Q-taro Burgerbeeerg! Congrats!!"

"Y... Yeah!"

"Okay, stand right here! Ahem! Well then, let's see, can I have an interview?" Ranger joked.

"Why you...! Don't mess around! What's this priviledge I got?!" Q-taro complained.

"What a spoilsport! I'll explain that later. Everybody but first doesn't get a prize, so I'll just announce them in order!"

"Announcing the top three....no four! Kanna Kizuchi!"

"...Me...?"