Among Us-The Band

hehe 

it is one thirty in the morning, i have to wake up for a zoom at eight, my head hurts and my eyes hurt and im way too warm and i want water

so to solve my problems, instead of going to bed i write this

now, dont judge me. keep in mind i am half-asleep as i write this so its just going to be crack

also i know the whole among us idea has been done by literally everyone in the jatp fanfic world and it may be getting boring to read

but do i care? haha nope

anyways have fun and if its late go to sleep you have school tomorrow

(also my boyfriend calls me bud and bubs so i feel like its normal but idk if those are like normal nicknames...but the only pet names i ever see in these are baby and mama and stuff which are great but i wanted to change it up hehe. just letting u know in case you guys find it weird)

Luke and Reggie poof in Julie's room to find their girlfriends yelling at their phones.

"Hey, bubs," Luke says to Julie, who's sitting criss-cross on her floor with one of Luke's sweatshirts on.

"Hi," she replies distractedly. "Flynn, is it you?"

"No," Flynn replies. She's on her stomach on Julie's bed, with her ankles crossed in the air. 

Reggie lays on his stomach next to her, peeking over her shoulder at her phone. "What're you playing?"

She obviously doesn't know what he just said, she just acknowledges his presence by turning her head to peck him on the lips before returning to her game.

"We thought you guys were fighting or something," Luke says, sitting behind Julie. "You were yelling really loud."

"No, it's this game," Julie absentmindedly scoots back so she's sitting in between Luke's legs and leans back into his chest. He wraps his arms around her waist out of habit. "Wait, who called an emergency meeting?"

"Yellow," Flynn says. 

"Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" Reggie asks, looking down at the other couple in the room.

Luke shakes his head. "I never do."

"We're playing a game called among us," Flynn says. "Now shh, things are getting spicy in the chat."

The girls go silent for a few moments, typing furiously at their phones, before Julie makes an offended noise. "I did not vent! What's yellow talking about?"

"Don't worry, I got you," Flynn says. "I'll put it in the chat that yellow's sus."

Luke rests his chin on Julie's shoulder in order to see the game. Since she's wearing a hood, only some of her hair is out and for once isn't in Luke's face. Not that he ever minds; her hair always smells nice.

Reggie wraps his arms around Flynn's middle, pulling her over playfully so he's on his back and she's on top of him, also on her back. She lets out a small squeal and a giggle, but that's the extent of attention Reggie gets from her.

A hand reaches through the door and knocks. The girls don't even realize, so Luke and Reggie mumble a 'come in' for them.

Alex flashes in. "Whatcha guys doin'?"

"Playing a game," the girls say in unison.

Reggie rolls over and lets go of Flynn, letting her resume laying on her stomach.

"Oh. What game?" He takes a seat in Julie's desk chair, facing the wrong way so his arms are leaning on the back and his chin is resting on his arms.

Neither girl responds. Then, at the same time, they start yelling and cussing out their phones.

"I hate this fucking game," Julie says. "I'm never imposter and I always get voted out."

"Maybe it's because you're red," Flynn suggests. "Everyone thinks red's sus."

"Isn't that, like, racist?" Julie asks, setting her phone in her lap and leaning farther back into her boyfriend with a huff.

"I think so," Flynn says. "Did you finish all your tasks?"

"Yeah, and I don't know who imposter is so I can't haunt them."

"Oh," Alex says. "You guys are playing among us?"

Julie nods, now that her attention is off the game. "Yeah. Have you played it?"

"I've never played it, but Willie told me about it." 

"Can I play?" Luke asks. 

"Me too!" Reggie says.

"I want a turn after them," Alex says.

Flynn finally looks up from the game. "I knew it was yellow!"

Julie sighs. "No one ever suspects yellow."

"Anyways, what were you guys saying?" Flynn sits up.

"We want to play that game now," Reggie says.

"Oh, okay," Flynn replies. She motions for her boyfriend to sit up so she can teach him how the game works, which Julie is already in the middle of doing to Luke.

Alex joins Flynn and Reggie on the bed, Reggie looking over one of her shoulders and Alex looking over the other.

"I'm confused," Luke says. "So you're telling me this is a game about murder...but like, fun?"

"Basically," Julie says. "It's addicting, you'll see."

*spongebob narrator voice thingy* 10 moments later

"Nooooo!"

"What happened?"

"You know damn well what happened Reggie! You killed me!"

"I did?"

"Yeah, you did."

"...Oops."

The girls look at each other, then to their boyfriends, coming to the silent agreement that this was probably a bad idea.