Movie Night-The Band & Willie

hehe soooo i wanted to do a halloween special but just ran out of time you guys im sooo sorry

plz forgive meeeeee

anyways this is just a basic little thing involving the usual ships (willex, relynn, and juke) bc why not ya know

in the near future you can expect some julynn, leggie, and ralex bc i havent done any of those ships yet

i just wanna let u know this one-shot book is going to be mainly juke (sorry if u dont stan them lol) but dont worry there definitely are other ships and group things (as u can tell) 

i just find im most inspired when it comes to juke idk why

anywho onto the fic

"Why don't we have a movie night?" Alex asks randomly, causing his friends and boyfriend to all look up from what they were previously doing.

They're hanging out in Julie's room, which has become a usual spot for the group when they don't necessarily want to do anything, but still want to be in each other's presence, so they do their own separate things with each other, if that makes sense. 

Because they hang out here so much, they've silently come up with seating arrangements. Luke and Julie sitting on her bed, Flynn and Reggie sitting on Julie's floor (Flynn adores sitting on the floor, so, naturally, her boyfriend has also been forced to enjoy it), and Willie and Alex sitting at Julie's desk. Today, Flynn's been showing Reggie memes, Willie has been telling Alex about a new trick on his skateboard while Alex fawns over him about it, and Julie and Luke sit snuggled in a blanket reading a book, sneaking in a kiss and a giggle every two seconds.

"We haven't had one of those in awhile," Flynn comments. 

"Because last time we tried we ended up having to leave because Julie and Luke started undressing each other," Willie laughs.

"We don't talk about that," Julie says. "But yeah, I think that'd be really fun. We could have it in the studio."

"Flynn and I will get the snacks," Reggie says, raising his hand and in doing so raising his girlfriend's hand, since their fingers are interlocked.

"Jules and I can set up the studio," Luke offers, looking at his girlfriend for confirmation. She nods in agreement.

"We all know you just want to be alone on Luke's couch," Alex says. 

"Not the point," Julie defends. 

She and Luke were the innocent, not very into PDA couple for about two months, and then they discovered a little something called 'making out', and everything started going downhill.