Roomies Pt 3

so sorry i've been inactive...i've been literally just sleeping and reading wattpad for the past two days

this takes place a couple months after the last part tehe

enjoy, and i'm still super out of it so sorry for spelling mistakes or anything like that!

Luke's POV

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We got a big day ahead of us."

Julie groans, pulling her pillow over her head. "Go away."

"Come on, rise and shine." I pull open the curtains, letting in the bright sunlight.

"Luke," Julie whines, turning onto her stomach and wrapping herself up in her blanket.

"Hey, I let you sleep for an hour longer than I was going to." I nudge her with my arm. "Scooch over."

She doesn't, so I just push her over before climbing in next to her. "Ooh," I says, getting under the warm blankets. "Comfy."

Julie turns her head to glare at me through heavily lidded eyes. "Lucas, it's Sunday."

I turn on my side to face her. "I know."

"Sunday is my sleep till one and then study till midnight day."

"I thought that was Saturday?" I tease.

"No, Saturday is my sleep till Sunday day."

"Well there's been a change of plans." I ruffle her hair. "Today, we're going on an adventure."

She buries her head back into her pillow. "Go by yourself."

"But what's the fun in that?" I sit up, fold my legs, and then scoop Julie easily into my lap. She doesn't even flinch. 

"Luuuuuke," Julie complains with her eyes closed. "Let me sleep or I'll punch you in the face."

I smirk. "You can't even open your eyes, let alone punch me in the face."

She lifts her hand and attempts to do so, but she ends up just touching my cheek before letting her hand drop with a sigh. "Okay, well when I'm more awake I'll punch you."

I'm holding her like a baby in my lap, smiling down at her half-asleep face. "Looking forward to it."

She opens one eye. "It's too bright in here."