First Time-Juke

yes i'm back with more juke

dont @ me bruh

i can't remember who recommended this, but u know who u are so if u remember suggesting it let me know

luke and julie's first time tehe, i dont go into detail. i basically include the steam before the real smut and mostly julie's thoughts plus the conversation they have, but i feel uncomfy writing the actual smut, so sorry hehe

its summer of julie's junior year so she's like around 17ish, and luke is human (but he hasn't always been)

enjoy! 

warning: smut, but nothing really bad

Julie and Luke are sitting at the piano, trying to write a song but joking around and getting too distracted to write much of anything. 

"I wish I knew how to play piano," Luke says wistfully.

"It's a gift," Julie flips her hair over her shoulder, getting some of it in his face and giggling. "I'm actually self-taught."

"Of course you are." Luke rolls his eyes playfully. "What can you not do?"

"That's the million-dollar question," Julie smiles. "Anyways, back to the song. I think it should start out with the chords..." she starts playing some pretty simple notes on the piano, but Luke stops her by deliberately putting his hand over hers.

He scooches closer to her so he's pressed up against her side. "Are we about to kiss right now?" he asks with a Debby Ryan smile. 

"You're an idiot," Julie smirks. "A TikTok addicted idiot."

Luke laughs, but his smile fades slowly as he stares into Julie's eyes. He bites his lip softly, and Julie's breath hitches.

"Jesus," she breathes, turning away from him as her cheeks heat up. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" Luke asks seductively in her ear, softly pressing his lips to a spot at the hollow of it.

"Trying to seduce me," she half-jokes, voice shaking. Her hands are also shaking, unsteady on the keys as she tries to concentrate. "Luke, we have stuff to do."

"I agree," he murmurs, kissing his way very softly and slowly down her neck. She finds herself unable to breath.

"St—" she pants. "Stop." Though she moves her head to the side to expose her neck more to him. 

"You really want me to?" Luke whispers, making his way to her shoulder (which is exposed thanks to her off-the-shoulder cropped shirt she wore, which Luke is really appreciating right about now) and then trailing his lips back up, still at a painfully slow pace. 

Julie hesitates. "No." He bites her ear softly. "God, no."

Luke stops and stands up, holding his hand out for her. "Jump," he instructs, and she does, wrapping her legs around his waist as she presses her lips against his with a passion she didn't know she had.