24 Hours

i do be back 

and better than ever baby periodddd

i'm working on three chapters for this at a time and stressing myself out and i'll do it again bitch *pulls down hood* *flips hair* *pulls back up hood and tries desperately to stuff hair inside*

and that's on being ✨hispanic✨ and having ✨uncontrollable hair

anyways this is something i did because why not ya know

also i remember a couple people asked awhile ago if i have an insta acc yall can follow me on and i keep my acc private so no sorryyyyy

okay i hope you like thissss

(the boys are human in this btw)

(also they are dating but they act more like best friends than a couple lmao)

It's been a day since Julie and Luke had their big fight, and she's getting tired of being mad at him.

She's been doing some thinking, and now she's ready to propose her brilliant idea to her boyfriend.

Because she's too lazy to go into the studio and find him, Julie pulls out her phone to call Luke. 

He answers on the first ring. "Jules?"

"Come to my room," she says.

"Wha—" but she's already hung up.

When Luke finally gets to her room she's waiting for him, watching the doorway expectantly from her bed.

He fiddles with his hands nervously. "Umm...you needed something?"

She nods, motioning with her hand for him to come closer. He does, if not a little hesitantly. 

"Don't be scared, I won't bite," Julie says, folding her legs underneath her.

He comes to a stop in front of her bed. "Nothing you say can make me any less scared right now."

She crosses her arms. "I have a proposition to make."

"Uhh..."

"I've been thinking, and after some careful consideration I've decided there is only one thing you can do to make me forgive you."

Luke sits next to her. "This sounds kinky."

Julie shakes her head. "You have to say yes to everything I say for the next twenty four hours," Julie demands.

"Oh, so it is kinky," Luke teases. "Hmm." He puts his chin in his hands, pretending to think about it. "Yeah...no."

"Then you're left with an angry girlfriend for the next month." Julie shrugs. "Take it or leave it, baby."