Roomies Pt 4

we're back at it again ahaha

this do be short...i wanted it to be the last chapter of this series buuuut it's been forever and i was never gonna get it out if i tried to finish it hehe

so this is what i have for you

hope you like it anyways!!

Luke's POV

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" 

"Nope."

"Pretty pretty please?"

"No."

"I'm begging you." Julie juts out her bottom lip. "Pwease?"

I shake my head, keeping my eyes on the road in order to avoid her gaze. "I'm not going to tell you."

She slumps back in her seat, defeated. "Well right now we're in the middle of nowhere, so I can only assume two things." Julie puts two fingers up. "One, I'm being kidnapped. Two, you don't actually know where we're going and you're just stalling until you can come up with something."

I chuckle. "Or you can be patient and wait for the surprise."

"I don't like to wait." She goes to take a sip of her water, but judging by her annoyed huff it's gone. "Can we stop somewhere? It's been like five hours since the last gas station."

"Don't worry, there's one up here." We've been driving around since six this morning, and now it's ten o'clock at night. Of course there've been a few pit stops, but neither of us is the type of person to like to sit in the same spot for hours on end. 

In around ten minutes we're pulling into a pretty nice-looking gas station. I'm happy about this since the last three have been really sketchy. 

"Finally," Julie breathes once I've parked the car, immediately unbuckling her seatbelt and stepping out into the night air. The sun is almost set, and when I get out I realize it's starting to get a little chilly. 

"Okay, I'm going to the bathroom, get me snacks," Julie says as we start towards the store.

I nod. "Got it."

"But don't get me chips." She scrunches her nose in disgust. "I'm sick of chips."

"Noted."