Fighting-Relynn and Juke

hey guys

im in a mood for both these ships so in the shower just now i came up with the BEST idea 

this fic hurts me in so many ways

enjoy

"Hey, Luke?" Julie walks into the studio. 

He doesn't even look up from the song he's working on, but the other boys do. They know that tone, and so would Luke if he were actually paying attention. "Yeah?"

"Did you go through my room today without asking?" She puts her hands on her hips.

He just hums, not really listening.

Julie rolls her eyes. "Luke!"

He finally looks up. "Sorry, what?"

"I asked if you went through my room without asking." She squints suspiciously at him.

"Why would you think that?" Luke asks innocently.

"Don't lie to me," Julie says. "My dream box was open."

"Maybe it was Reggie," Luke shrugs. He looks at his nervous friend. "Was it you, Reg?"

"Don't blame him!" Julie snaps. "Reggie, it wasn't you, right?"

"No," Reggie says, looking between the couple somewhat fearfully.

"Tell me the truth," Julie says to her boyfriend. 

Luke stands up, coming out from around the piano. But before he can say anything, Flynn walks in.

"Heyyy...oh," Flynn says, seeing the way Julie's glaring at Luke. "Never mind, then."

She turns to walk out, but Reggie grabs her elbow and pulls her back, forcing her to stay by wrapping his arms around her chest with her back to his stomach. She rolls her eyes. 

Julie shakes her head at her friends before turning back to her boyfriend. "Literally just tell me the truth and I won't get mad."

"Okay, mom," Luke scoffs.

"I'm not—" Julie lets out a frustrated grunt. "I'm asking a simple question!"

"And I'm giving you an answer! What do you want from me?" Luke steps forward. "I told you once and I'll tell you again—I didn't go through your room."

"Then why was my dream box open on my bed?" Julie asks. 

Luke walks towards her slowly, as if she's a bomb that will go off at any moment. And when she's angry, that's a pretty accurate description. "I dunno, Jules."

"Don't 'Jules' me," Julie snaps. "That's not gonna work."

He reaches her. "Let's just not fight about this, okay?"

Julie makes a face at him. She doesn't like that he's so close to her, now she has to crane her neck slightly to look at him in the eye, which manages to take a bit of a person's dignity. "I'm not trying to fight!"

"You're yelling," Luke says, hearing her accent start to get more pronounce. (Which he's not gonna lie, he finds it pretty hot).

"You're lying to me! And you went through my dream box, not to mention—"