Chapter 24 : Phase Two...

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

"Kurogiri."

"Yes, Young-Yagi?"

"I need a warp gate back to Musutafu."

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd be returning to the League. Shall I meet you and Stain here in an hour?"

"..."

"Hello?-"

"No. I need a warp gate right now, and Stain will not be joining me."

"Might I ask why?"

"..."

"Ok, send me the coordinates of your location and I'll open a gate for you."

"36.2048, 138.2529"

"Thank you, I will open a warp gate from your location to the bar. See you in a moment."

I pressed the end call button as the words of confirmation rendered through my mind. Seeing the purple mist begin to grow in front of me, I stepped forwards.

All I could see was red. All I could smell was the sickeningly sweet smell of blood. All I could hear was an ear-piercingly high ringing. All I could think of, was what would have happened if I hadn't left.

Stain would still be here.

I am going to enact my revenge on those bastards whom had ended the life of my Master. I am going to find an opportunity to end them all in the slowest, most painful way possible.

Escaping the metallic smell, I entered the bar. It smelled like alcohol and regrets. Waiting for me, was Shigaraki and Kurogiri. They seemed to be excited that I was back. I was happy to see them all again as well. After all...

They're my family.

I looked towards them and nodded before walking to my room. I was so tired. I needed to think. Think about my options. Options of what to do now. My Master just died, and it was the fault of the three people whom had turned me into the monster I've become.

No.

I'm not a monster.

I'm the person I've always been.

A warm liquid started to drip down my arms. I looked towards my arms, noticing my nails dug deep into them. My nails were covered in the crimson liquid I had remembered so well, and my nose was once again enveloped in the metallic substance I had longed for.

They're the monsters.

"Yagi."

I looked up and saw that my door had been opened. There in the frame, stood Shigaraki. He wore a look of concern as his eyes wandered my figure.

"I just checked the news..." He stared at me, his features contorted in pity.

I had known that Shigaraki hadn't liked Master much. I think he thought Stain was taking me away from him, and to be fair, I did leave with him for a few weeks, so his nerves weren't misplaced.

In his face I could tell he shared my emotions. Although faint, they were still present. I could just tell. However, I had no idea what those emotions were representing. I knew he didn't like Master, so why did he seem so distraught over the death of his one-sided rival?

"If you need to talk, I want you to know I'm here for you..." He took a breath, trying to find the next words he'd utter to cheer me up. "I think of you as a little brother, y'know..."