Chapter 62 : Darkness.

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

That brat, Izumi, doesn't deserve One For All.

She doesn't deserve her place in U.A's Hero Course.

She doesn't deserve her place on the Earth.

    Izumi was the problem with the world. People like Izumi would always exist, so I'll make it my mission to cleanse the world of those that are like her. That was my drive. That was the reason I had been put on the Earth in the first place. My purpose was to free the world of people like Izumi and to fix society.

    I stood, staring up at the hero in front of me, in exhilaration as I thought of all the different ways I could murder my sister.

Decapitation...

Starvation...

Live Cremation...

    I had already called Machia and the others—informing them all of my awakening, and instructing them to proceed to my location—so now all that was left was to find and slaughter Izumi. Of course, I still needed to get past Endeavour.

Not a problem.

    Ordinarily, in this situation, I would have activated Ghost and flown away—in hopes of evading any unnecessary conflict; however, this was the new number one hero, and he would have been a nuisance if left unattended to. Besides, I had just acquired my new quirk, and being a copy, it didn't have any powers stockpiled in its inventory, yet.

"Vanishing Fist!" The hero standing before me yelled out as he ran at me with his right arm engulfed in flames—bringing me out of my thoughts.

Dammit, Izuku...

You need to stop spacing out.

   Activating Ghost, I used its facet of permeation to elude his attack as I watched his fist—shrouded in fire—pass through my left cheek.

Damn, that would have hurt...

    Before Endeavour had the chance to pull away and attack me again, I placed my palm overtop his face.

It felt invigorating.

    The feeling of power over-flooding my system. The feeling of vigour overtaking my body. The sense of taking the one thing I had always dreamt of obtaining—the one thing I had always aspired to have—was more satisfying than imaginable. It was so easy. It was so simple. All it took was obtaining this wonderful gift of nature to have the one thing that lacking made my life a living hell.

I could feel myself growing stronger as a look of confusion washed over the face of my opponent. All of the power. All of the strength. All of the energy from this one quirk. It was all mine.

    Grabbing my now perfectly solid arm, Endeavour pried my hand from his face and right-hooked me in my left cheek—successfully launching me to the ground.

He truly was powerful.

Even now, without his quirk.

"Hell Minefield!" The man yelled out as he jumped down to hammer fist the ground and use his special move.

    A grin suddenly emerged onto my face as a look of pure horror befell his. The look of realization that dawned onto his face truly was a work of art. The beautiful expression of mortification filled my heart with an amount of pleasure and joy greater than anything I had ever felt before.

It was amusing.

    Watching as another malevolent, manipulative, and abusive man—such as Endeavour—stared at me in fear was entertaining and beguiling. Although I still resented and loathed Todoroki—despite the act I put on around him—he still was a human, and Endeavour had abused him in almost the same way that Todoroki Shoto had abused me; therefore, he deserved this. He deserved to live out the rest of his days as one of those that weren't given the gift of power from birth.