Chapter 7

Kim's P.O.V.

I was outside of his door. Will was opening it now, and then I saw him. He was awake. Will was in front of me so Jay couldn't see me, but I could see him. He didn't look that bad. He didn't even have an IV which is a good thing. The only thing was that he had a wrap around his stomach.
"Hey Will, so how is she?" He was asking about me. I move from behind Will, and Jay finally sees me. I could tell that he was ok by looking at him, but I felt an extra amount of reassurance by being able to look in his eyes. God I loved his eyes.
"How about you ask her yourself. Are you seriously worrying about me when you're the one that got shot." I start to move toward him while Will makes his way out of the door. Once I reached him I didn't know what to do. I just stared at him for a while before I finally let myself break. The tears start to fall. Once Jay sees them he moves over, and basically drags me to him. I put my head on his chest, and he kisses my head.
"I thought you were going to die." I whispered slightly as I looked up at him. He looked down at me, and placed a hand on my cheek.
"I'm not going anywhere." I reached up and kissed him. Every single time I kiss him it feels like the world is melting away. I never wanted to lose him. When we pull away I go back to looking into his eyes. That bright blue that has become my favorite color.
"They know." He nodded, and just pressed my head against his chest again.
"It's ok. They were going to find out anyway. At least now we can car pull." He joked with a smirk. I giggled a little bit before I decided it was time. That I didn't want to go on another second without telling him. I looked as him with a smile on my face as I quietly whisper,
"I love you." He just stares at me for a little bit before kissing my head.
"I wanted to tell you that first, but I love you too. More than you will ever know." I just smile at him with probably the biggest smile I have ever had on my face.
"Hey sorry to interrupt, but Nicole and Zoe just got here, and Nicole is starting to pick a fight with Adam." Will had a pretty scared look on his face. I look at Jay, and after he nods towards me, I look back at Will and nod.
"Let them in."

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas Until it Doesn't- Burgsteadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें