NEW COVER

Hello to all you lovely people reading this book. Hope you are enjoying it so far. You think it's interesting now? Wait till you get to the next chapters😉. The adventure has barely begun. I can't say much but, you'll be introduced to exciting new characters. Some supernatural and others not. Some far more interesting than supernatural.

This part is not a new chapter update as you've probably figured out. Don't worry, the next chapter update would be posted before the week ends.

This part is to introduce a new and exciting cover for the book. *applause* 👏 👏 👏

As you can see from above, the picture at the beginning of this part is that of this book's cover (old cover).

The new cover was made by an extremely talented artist called Deligaris on Deviant Art. Go check him out! Let's all take a moment to thank and appreciate him for allowing me to use his work.

And now, without further ado, *drumroll*
I now officially unveil the new cover for Chronicles of God: Book 1 (Our Father) ;

And now, without further ado, *drumroll* I now officially unveil the new cover for Chronicles of God: Book 1 (Our Father) ;

Well? What do you think? Beautiful isn't it?

Do you prefer this to the old one or you want the old one back. Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for your time. Love you all.

P.S: As usual, please don't forget to vote and comment.