Chapter 14

I sent Colin off to the medical wing again, pitying the poor kid for all the trouble he's gotten in around me.

But here they were, two Death Eaters. I was so excited I didn't even consider what I was doing as I grabbed them both by the collars of the robes they stole and started walking.

I dragged the two death eaters into Professor McGonagall's office, leaving a long bloody trail. My robes were properly stained now, but I felt... Good. Human blood, live human blood? It was like a shot of adrenaline. Professor McGonagall almost fell out of her chair.

"Miss Ravenway, what is the meaning of this?!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed.

"You should tell the headmaster that two death eaters were able to enter Hogwarts by using polyjuice potion. They probably ambushed students in Hogsmeade and stole their clothes and identities." I said.

"I would, but Professor Dumbledore is currently out on business. Is... Is that one alive? Tell me you didn't kill someone who looks exactly like a student and drag their bloody body into my office, Miss Ravenway."

"They're both alive, if barely. Being inconspicuous wasn't exactly on my mind during their attempts to kidnap me, Professor. I stopped them from killing a fourth year, you know? I feel like that is worth a couple points." I said.

"The house cup should be the last thing on your mind! I will commend you on stopping two death eaters but next time I'd like you to at least attempt to contact a staff member before parading a bloody body in front of the entire school!"

"Sorry, Professor. I'll try to be less... Disruptive... In future."

"Get yourself cleaned up. Take the day as well, I've a feeling you might not be particularly popular with the students today and I do not want an incident occurring before I can speak to them. Dismissed, Miss Ravenway."

"Of course, Professor."

"And... Merlin's beard, 10 points to Slytherin, I guess. Would have been more if you could have kept this whole affair a little quieter."

"Next time, Professor."

"I sincerely hope there isn't a next time." McGonagall shook her head, and began summoning other staff members.

I walked out of her office, smiling some.

I hadn't felt so satiatedin a very, very long time.