twenty six !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — twenty six
»↷ 026. HICCUPS  
🈲 🆘 🈴

"couldn't we at least try getting to harris?" kida rolled her eyes, kicking scott's leg under the table and glancing between her best friend and boyfriend. she didn't know when stiles had told scott that he was now dating their best friend, or that he'd made out with her like a bunch of times, but he had. and scott didn't really care. he knew it was coming. "my dad's got him on twenty four hour protective detail, okay?"

"look, scotty, the necklace is all we have. just steal it." she said quietly, making him frown slightly. he didn't want to steal a necklace from his ex girlfriend that he was in love with, but if kida was telling him to, then he needed to. as scott looked around the cafeteria, he saw jackson staring at them, and nudged stiles' shoulder. "stiles, he's watching us." she spun around, locking eyes with the lacrosse player and scoffing.

"he's such an asswipe." she let out, making stiles choke on the water he was trying to swallow, which made her giggle as it ran down his chin. "you think that's funny, huh?" she nodded, giggling as he reached over the table and tried to grab her, making her squeal. scott kicked them both, trying to get them back on task. he told them to act normal, although normal wasn't something that the three of them were.

"scott, can you hear me? you can, can't you?" kida's ears perked up, as she realised that she could hear jackson. she didn't know why, or how, but she could. and as scott saw the look on her face, he realised what was happening. "you can hear him too, can't you?" she nodded, and stiles was oblivious to the conversation his best friend's were hearing. he just continued munching on his lunch until kids held a hand over her ears, as stiles' water bottle began to shake.

as kida held both hands over her ears, the sound of jackson's voice grating her mind, stiles' water bottle flew towards her, and she caught it at the last second. "what the fuck?" she held the bottle in front of her face, and stiles grabbed ahold of her, dragging her out of the cafeteria. scott followed after them, sending a glare towards jackson as he fled the room. they took the girl to the locker room, sitting her down on the bench and frowning.

"kida, what's going on?" stiles questioned, looking worriedly at his girlfriend. he didn't know how to help her, nor did he know how he was going to stop her from doing something she shouldn't. as she looked up to him, her usually dark blue eyes glowed a magnificent sky blue, as the crystal around her neck and the tattoo under her skin glowed too. she held a hand towards the showers, as she knelt on the floor.

"stiles, run!" she knew that she was going to do something that could hurt him, and scott wasn't too far behind from finding them, so she tried to sent her boyfriend away. "i'm not leaving you!" he needed to. if he wanted to survive this, he needed to leave her. he needed to get as far away as possible from her. she didn't want to hurt him, she'd never want to hurt him.

she felt her anger bubbling in her chest, and she wanted nothing more than to scream and let it all out. she pushed him away from her as she let out one of the loudest screams she'd ever heard. as she did so, she fell to her knees and brought her hands into her chest, which took all the showers out of the wall. the water from the pipes began to gather around her, swirling into tight balls all around her head.

stiles watched on in awe as his girl worked with the water, as she made stairs for her to walk on. her eyes were still glowing, and in each of her hands was a ball of water. she looked towards stiles as her eyes began to flicker back to their normal colour, and the water she once controlled stopped helping her hover in the air.

she fell to the floor, stiles barely darting out to catch her before she hit the ground. he managed to catch her, cradling his girl in his arms as she cried into his shoulder. as scott burst into the locker room, and saw the mess that kida had made, he sighed, glancing towards stiles and frowning. he joined in on their hug, wrapping his arms tightly around his best friend.

"thanks for saving me, batman."